Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Void Moon said:
Hey, I'm hoping someone can help.

Anyway, so I had Soul Silver working on NO$GBA 2.6a with the third translation patch. It would crash every so often when entering buildings or saving but that wasn't really a problem because I could just reset. However once I defeated the 4th gym and saved and reopened, it always crashes just after the clicking continue after the opening menu. I've got a save file just before verusing the gym leader.

So I couldn't get that working so I then used a clean rom an patched with Version 5 + Rudolph's anti-piracy patch. I've got the AR code on and whenever I click a button the screen goes white and music still plays.

If anyone could help with one of those two problems, then it would be greatly appreciated.
at that point u need to dump the bios if u want to stop the crashing

JediMindTrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this problem was solved already, but I'm gonna ask anyways so here is my problem..

I was using some other users patch(Forgot name my bad) but since he discontinued his project I cant update my game so I wanted to switch to yours. so my problem is I patched everything named my Save file as my rom name and stuff but whenever i press the continue button it will always stays black, how do I fix this problem?

Void Moon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
stab244 said:
Void Moon said:
Acenima said:

How would i go about doing that?
Google's your best friend... Or Yahoo... Or Bing...

Yeah, I did but i didnt really get anywhere with it. im totally noob at this, do i need to get a program to do this? like i have no idea lol. could someone pm if its not allowed on the forum

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Void Moon said:
stab244 said:
Void Moon said:
Acenima said:

How would i go about doing that?
Google's your best friend... Or Yahoo... Or Bing...

Yeah, I did but i didnt really get anywhere with it. im totally noob at this, do i need to get a program to do this? like i have no idea lol
As Acenima already said, we're not allowed to talk about it... And don't think that PMs are safe either.

ParMa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, got a problem. I was running Kazo's v3b with nogba and the only antifreeze patch I can find, Rudolph's.... worked fine with a crash every hour or so. But I recently got the v5 with Rudolph's patch from projectpokemon, and now I encountered a problem which makes the rom useless: it crashes every time it saves.
I can't save at all with it. I even applied the patches seperate as well. The original clean rom saves fine, so does the rom with the v3b/freeze patch. If I battle or change locations it'll crash when I save, but if I just start and save, it'll work fine. Anyone know what's wrong?

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JediMindTrick said:
I don't know if this problem was solved already, but I'm gonna ask anyways so here is my problem..

I was using some other users patch(Forgot name my bad) but since he discontinued his project I cant update my game so I wanted to switch to yours. so my problem is I patched everything named my Save file as my rom name and stuff but whenever i press the continue button it will always stays black, how do I fix this problem?
turn on ur AR code for the game enabler

JediMindTrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acenima said:
JediMindTrick said:

turn on ur AR code for the game enabler

Isn't that just for no$gba? Bleh, I forgot to mention i use my R4.

Gearhead31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had same problem except on nogba. I erased
Ally files, redownlaoded and started over with just v5 patch and antipiracy and code. Works ok so far..

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JediMindTrick said:
Acenima said:
JediMindTrick said:
Acenima said:
hmm, try patching with kazo's v5 and see if u get same problem

Yeah I was using the v5 patch.
was it a clean rom u patched?

Yeah i used a clean copy of the ROM.
when do u get the black screen?
also did the game work before?

JediMindTrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acenima said:
JediMindTrick said:
Acenima said:
JediMindTrick said:
Acenima said:
hmm, try patching with kazo's v5 and see if u get same problem

Yeah I was using the v5 patch.
was it a clean rom u patched?

Yeah i used a clean copy of the ROM.
when do u get the black screen?
also did the game work before?

I get the black screen right after I click the continue button when I start to play, and no the game hasn't worked yet because I just started using this patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, babies invented lesbians