_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silverbullet1080 said:
KazoWAR said:
who ever is merging 2 different patches please stop.
So he shouldn't put the two best gameplay patches into one for the convenience of the community? Sounds like a great idea chief.

qft

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personaly, whoever is deciding to ruin these translation hacks for everyone (including the creators who put their time and effort) should stop now! This is getting as bad a betatester leaking something without permission which was done in the past in the Wii Hacking board!
We already have had someone stop the progress on their translation hack, we don't need anymore stopped! Including, this one and another (which is yet to be released) because, of one or a group people on this forum ruining it for everyone.

Like I said before, this is a fairly decent translation hack and should be continued no matter what happens in the near future, regardless... what anyone says to prevent the continuing progress of this hack.

Anyway, KazoWAR... keep up the good work and look forward to any future updates!
biggrin.gif

Also, for whoever is deciding to ruin this... do it again and you will be reported! (by anyone who cares about this hack (including myself) or by one of the creators themselves)

Rebellion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
silverbullet1080 said:
KazoWAR said:
So he shouldn't put the two best gameplay patches into one for the convenience of the community? Sounds like a great idea chief.
It's not what the patch-maker wants or intends. Use the patch if you want, but if the person developing the translation patch doesn't want the merging, I suspect it'd be smarter to not go around and preach about it. If you don't like what the translators are doing, you should at least be more subtle about it.

What I'm trying to say is, have some goddamn respect. I don't think that's THAT hard to do.
unsure.gif

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rebellion said:
silverbullet1080 said:
KazoWAR said:
It's not what the patch-maker wants or intends. Use the patch if you want, but if the person developing the translation patch doesn't want the merging, I suspect it'd be smarter to not go around and preach about it. If you don't like what the translators are doing, you should at least be more subtle about it.

What I'm trying to say is, have some goddamn respect. I don't think that's THAT hard to do.
unsure.gif
I can understand them not wanting the patch to be posting in their thread or not wanting someone to take credit for the patch, and I agree thats how it should be. But the person that merged it hasn't taken credit for it, but I think they should at least make their own thread for it instead of posting it here. Demanding someone stop altogether I feel is just wrong.

In any case, so far it looks like a good translation.
yaynds.gif

NeoHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You really should stop with all this before Kazo decides to Stop his project too.
Alot of you guys fucked up Raqibs patch and i dont want it happening to Kazo's too, O Magnius when it comes out.

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
LWares said:
Personaly, whoever is deciding to ruin these translation hacks for everyone (including the creators who put their time and effort) should stop now! This is getting as bad a betatester leaking something without permission which was done in the past in the Wii Hacking board!
We already have had someone stop the progress on their translation hack, we don't need anymore stopped! Including, this one and another (which is yet to be released) because, of one or a group people on this forum ruining it for everyone.

Like I said before, this is a fairly decent translation hack and should be continued no matter what happens in the near future, regardless... what anyone says to prevent the continuing progress of this hack.

Anyway, KazoWAR... keep up the good work and look forward to any future updates!
biggrin.gif

Also, for whoever is deciding to ruin this... do it again and you will be reported! (by anyone who cares about this hack (including myself) or by one of the creators themselves)
Everyone knows who did it/ is still doing it, and he has my full support, but he should actually stop posting it in this thread and should post it in his own thread.

OnTopic: So far an impressive amount of script has been translated!

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personaly, people have their own views and tastes... I would rather wait for some more progress on this hack.
smile.gif

Can we all please... try to stay on topic and stop arguing!

Many thanks...

Taijo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know what Kazo's feelings are about the patch merging, but so far he gets twice the respect he had from me before for not emoraging into cancelling his patch.

/salute

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All I can say is, it's his decision at this time to continue or not regardless, what has happened recently at least a fair amount of translation has been done so far.

I am personaly, going to stick with this hack whatever happens.
smile.gif

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Taijo said:
I dont know what Kazo's feelings are about the patch merging, but so far he gets twice the respect he had from me before for not emoraging into cancelling his patch.

/salute
I think he wants the person to stop posting it here, but I agree, Kazo gets my respect for not bitching out and cancelling.

highfive.png

AKbulldogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey this might be obvious or not but is there a way that you can patch an already patched save. Like I had a smaller patch which didnt even do a tenth of what this translation does but Im already 8 hours into the game. So do I have to restart if I don't want to read as much japanese?

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
AKbulldogg said:
Hey this might be obvious or not but is there a way that you can patch an already patched save. Like I had a smaller patch which didnt even do a tenth of what this translation does but Im already 8 hours into the game. So do I have to restart if I don't want to read as much japanese?
Patch an untrimmed rom and give it the same name as your save file, you shouldn't have to start from the beginning.

AKbulldogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silverbullet1080 said:
Patch an untrimmed rom and give it the same name as your save file, you shouldn't have to start from the beginning.

Holy crap thats insane thanks dude and hella sick translation

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see what's so hard about Kazo asking to not have his patch merged with another one for obvious reasons. Kazo wants his patch to be his patch - end of. You shouldn't have to bitch at him about it.

Also, all you people purposely complaining about how you don't like what he's done, go make your own damn patch then. The tools are freely available. If it were for me, I would've banned everyone of you little kids who bitch about every damn thing Kazo does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: