Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm tellin' you all.....if I see one more nuff-nutt asking any of these three 'guys' to merge projects I think I'll explode (or is it implode?). Grrrrrrrr
wacko.gif
My head's still spinnin'.
Secondly, as admirable as it may be to offer one's spare time & services to a project, I don't think OP needs to be slowed down by such people/distractions.

KingdomBlade said:
insider92 said:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jznfw2mex2m
It's a patch for a clean ROM; contains:
KazoWAR's translation V4 X Raqib12's translation V3.8 + Anti-freeze from Raqib12's patch

I don't get it? What exactly is this?
Crikey KingdomBlade, where-vya-bin? The world's crumbled since Friday's game releases...patches galore...and this dude has just put all of their most current translation patches together into one patch, which in turn you use the xdelta gui to patch a clean rom. Pretty self-explanatory, don't you think?

VSR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
****Everything seems to be in English, except for the YES and NO buttons, I think they are graphics and not text.
You're correct, the YES and NO buttons are graphics. They can be found at \root\a\1\5\ inside the file 2

What's inside file 2:
00.RLCN
01.RGCN
02.RCSN
03.RCSN
04.RCSN
05.RCSN
06.RCSN
07.RCSN
08.RCSN
09.RCSN

D

Deleted-142791

I have to say I'm loving this translation.... every few days there's an update!

keep it coming|!

Rayster

Trophies
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
KingdomBlade said:
insider92 said:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jznfw2mex2m
It's a patch for a clean ROM; contains:
KazoWAR's translation V4 X Raqib12's translation V3.8 + Anti-freeze from Raqib12's patch

I don't get it? What exactly is this?
Crikey KingdomBlade, where-vya-bin? The world's crumbled since Friday's game releases...patches galore...and this dude has just put all of their most current translation patches together into one patch, which in turn you use the xdelta gui to patch a clean rom. Pretty self-explanatory, don't you think?

For some reason this already worked with me, but not in my friend. He said the he encountered an error "Error Epplication. Click to Terminate"

Any luck?

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
dimmidice said:
R2DJ said:
Gamer_Nr_X said:
For all those who have the problem that their game is freezing when they want to save!:

I have found a Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3a7c3S3uQo

I tried it at my M3 real and i finally could save my game!
Linking to sites with ROMs isn't allowed!!!
www.google.com isn't allowed? just checking!
You're not allowed to provide links to pages where you can download a ROM file...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any chance of getting the wi-fi menu in englshi? i can't understand jack crap!!

Posts merged

is there any chance of getting the wi-fi menu in englshi? i can't understand jack crap!!

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys come tell me when he Magnius finishes that. I'll be playing it with a legit English game by that time anyways.

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Do i have to patch the rom or can't you just upload the patched.nds? I can't get any newer than ver.3 to work, and all below i get the black screen freeze thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: what's the fanfic name?