ROM Hack Kazo's Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I've never double patched a rom before so i use the freeze patch first on the rom, then i use version three on that same patched rom that was just created?

DrFiishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
metal01 said:
Ok I've never double patched a rom before so i use the freeze patch first on the rom, then i use version three on that same patched rom that was just created?
i think thats how it works.....mine just keeps freezing anyways...but i think thats because i have an old R4 card or somthing

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine in July so i would think it would be ok but i don't wanna start putting stuff together if it doesn't work.

Coookie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
awesome. Can't wait till the translation is finished
smile.gif
great work

DrFiishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
metal01 said:
I got mine in July so i would think it would be ok but i don't wanna start putting stuff together if it doesn't work.

well its working for me so far..so i guess it works then

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright i used the freeze patch and it created a file the ends in .bak I still have the origianl file that i patched what do i do from here, do i patch the version three on the normal rom i dragged or on the .bak?

DrFiishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
metal01 said:
Alright i used the freeze patch and it created a file the ends in .bak I still have the origianl file that i patched what do i do from here, do i patch the version three on the normal rom i dragged or on the .bak?

the version 3 goes onto the NDS file

Prawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I used HGE/SSE_P2.patch from HGSS English Patch 2.5c for freezing issue and HGSS English Patch 3b for translation. Never got any problem so far.

yamitahuvaka

Trophies
XP
Country
darkbillie said:
metal01 said:
i think thats how it works.....mine just keeps freezing anyways...but i think thats because i have an old R4 card or somthing

Mines the old R4 card too and its working fine =D

Awesome stuff Kazo, keep it coming =D

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Just came here to ask one thing, from the first post where it says that the new game text is translated, does that actually mean Kazo is going to translate the rest of the game, or just really important text ?

Thank you

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Magnius is translating the dialogues. wooooooooohoooooooooo.i am stop playing it until that patch releases.don't need these patches anymore.

Madisson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive done all the things ive seen in the video but with rudolph's it still freezes after a while...

Twone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

Shouldnt the "Fly" text be blue like this:

its same for waterfall and surf etc.

sorry for bad pic quality.

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
may i make suggestion? for Mysterious Egg, you say "Do not know whats in this" or something, i think you should change it to something like "No one knows whats in this egg" or something along those lines, as the current descriptions seems to be telling the player not to know whats in the egg. Just saying

hutty316

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am just wondering but do u have to use the anti piracy patch first THEN use that file with the v3 patch? The reason I am asking is because I get the black screen when I boot it up from my EDGE flashcard.

Shiny char

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
anyone know how to edit the text of hg ss with pokèdex? because, when i open with poketext, it tell me "cannot opn "(rom).nds""

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof