Hacking Homebrew Just want to get the message out to all Wii U owners!

Stan4d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In a few years probably the online living hell Nintendo has created on Wii U and 3DS will be shut down. If you want to keep playing online and bring Miiverse and Wii U chat and online gameplay back you should mod your console and check out Pretendo. Pretendo is an open source Nintendo Network replacement that aims to build custom servers for the Wii U and 3DS family of consoles. Their goal is to preserve the online functionality of these consoles, to allow players to continue to play their favorite Wii U and 3DS games to their fullest capacity.

Check out the website @:Pretendo.network

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's super helpful to anyone really new here ...but 99.99% of members here are well aware of the benefits of a hacked Wii U (and 3DS), and at this point I'm fairly certain that most members of this site that own a Wii U (and/or 3DS) already have it running CFW.
I've had my 3DS on CFW for ages (Don't have a Wii U or it'd be running CFW) but I didn't actually know this was a thing, despite following RiiConnect24 and Wiimmfi pretty closely. Gonna check this out, thanks OP

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They will just permanently ban you instead of letting you learn your lesson. While, the rules on Pretendo are more laid back
Anyone doing the sort of activites that would get you banned from official servers getting away with the same activities on replacement servers will make those replacements a living hell.

Reactions: ProjectD

Stan4d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are loads of rules and cruel punishments while the rules on Pretendo are more laid back
Anyone doing the sort of activites that would get you banned from official servers getting away with the same activities on replacement servers will make those replacements a living hell.
The Rules on Pretendo network have a “no hacking” rule because you have to hack to get access to the servers so I assume everyone will be hacking in online matches. (It sounds fun)

Last edited by Stan4d,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if everyone is more likely to cheat I’ll just stick to the official servers until they shut down. Cheating is only fun for so long, especially if multiple people are doing it in my opinion. I’ll maybe switch once the official servers shut down for good.

Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
The Rules on Pretendo network don’t have a “no hacking” rule because you have to hack to get access to the servers so I assume everyone will be hacking in online matches. (It sounds fun)
While you're free to do whatever in private/friends rooms, we do console-ban people who hack in public matches with the intent of wrecking it for everyone else. This is actually stronger protection than the old NN bans, usually they would only account ban or serial ban; both pretty easy to bypass.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its extremely toxic and there's tons of drama everywhere.
The intentions are pure, you're just hating on the drama that the community have brought to it. It's like hating Rick and Morty because much of the fanbase is intolerable despite the fact that the content of the show itself is (for the most part) great. Your hate here is misplaced is my point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto