Hacking Just upgraded to V1.07....

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah. Okay. I'm slow. But I was just wondering. Is touching the brightness control button on the game menu disabled cos it seems like I can only change the brightness with the L button instead of touching it....

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm....I just tested that.....working fine here. I'm using the 1.07 FW with the monthly skins.

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Something's not right. I tested it on my phat DS and the green/red reset button works but on my DS lit. It doesn't work. I did just copy and paste the firmware instead of just formatting and copying it.

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well.... it kinda works.... if I use my THUMB to change the brightness or reset option. Either my DS Lite screen isn't up to scratch anymore or it's something else. Then again, I don't change my brightness every single day....

Edit again: I tried out Phoenix Wright and the button in the top right corner works perfectly... so I wonder why it's harder to sense the touch on the Soft Reset green/red button than on my DS phat

flanker22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
recalibrate or your ds touch screen is dying. My friends japanese blue ds had less sensativity near the edges.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: