ChaosPaladinFayt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So my question is:

What do I have to do in order for me to be able to access all the titles that I had when i booted up emunand through Reinand on the homescreen?

I previously upgraded from rxtools to reinand, but I don't remember how I went through that process. Would I have to reinstall all the cia's of the games that I had previously had?

ChaosPaladinFayt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please don't bump posts, it's against the forum rules. Anyways, if you followed the guide, you should have flashed your emunand over your sysnand after obtaining the OTP, and thus all of your titles should have carried over IIRC.

Would it have mattered if I downloaded Luma3DS just for the sake of following the guide?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you followed the guide you should have backed up both your SD card and your original emuNAND. At the end you flash your original emuNAND backup to the sysNAND, and then you NEED to put at least your Nintendo 3ds folder from your original SD card backup back onto your card, which is where the titles are actually installed. My guess is you didn't put your SD backup back onto your card, which will cause all of your installed apps to not show up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-