Hacking Just RIGHT NOW got banned with 002-0102

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the sharing of system information and whatever the other one is turned off, still got banned. I haven't even been online for a while. :/ oh well, whatever goes around comes around. Also, I know it was right now because the other day I accessed online perfectly
Edit: actually I had sharing of system info and spotpass turned on, because I restored a nand backup

Last edited by 01000,
Reactions: ThisIsDaAccount

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Public or private seed? And you were most likely flagged before and they banned when you when you went online.
When was the last time you were online before the other day?

Last edited by The Catboy,

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an o3ds that I have that isn't banned, how can I unban myself so I can access online games?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It was my own seed, that came with my 3ds, edit: I have been on for the last week, I opened a CIA app at the beginning of the week and I guess I got flagged then

Last edited by 01000,

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will try tomorrow, super late right now

Pic proof for anyone who wants it

Also, since the last banwave, I've only been online after the ban wave was announced "over" so it couldn't have been from the last banwave . It probably has just been a random ban. I was not on my 3ds anytime near the banwave

Attachments

• IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    618.1 KB · Views: 539
Last edited by 01000,

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't use any flash carts except for an ace kart 2i, no cheats online, and all online games are the same region.
Edit: if it matters, the ak2i I had been booting with the boot hax firm (which still allows for roms).
Edit no 2: I don't go online on the ak2i anyways.

I just realized a while ago I bricked, so I flashed an old hand backup on the 3ds. The sharing of system information may have turned off then. /: I am checking now

Yup, it did. Moral of the story, while restoring a nand backup, make sure to turn those torture devices back off :hateit:

Last edited by 01000,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why people are so fussed about these bans... If you play online, inject a public seed; done. If you don't play online, it doesn't matter one way or the other.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the sharing of system information and whatever the other one is turned off, still got banned. I haven't even been online for a while. :/ oh well, whatever goes around comes around. Also, I know it was right now because the other day I accessed online perfectly

How long were you online that day? I was banned outside of the banwave window, in fact the last one was August 3, and all bannings so far have been temporary. I would assume yours is as well, therefore I'd suggest waiting 28 days, and if it's not unbanned then, go ahead with that seed injecting thing. I never had to as it turns out. The reason for my first question was because one common theme to my bannings was leaving my console online for way too long, Festival Plaza in Pokemon SM. That combined with running CFW (I haven't really used the new HBMenu thing, I still launch CIAs) I think has gotten me flagged multiple times. In contrast, one of my formerly banned consoles, still runs CFW, but only goes online nowadays through Pokemon Bank, it's been unbanned for almost 60 days.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use my permabanned seed from my Pokemon leak banned console on my n3DS XL intentionally since I do not use online features but want it on the internet so I can download stuff and use ftp (without needing to block Nintendo sites)

I keep my original clean seed backed up so I can restore it for online stuff when Pokemon comes out.

Last edited by driverdis,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work