Hacking Just received my SCDS Two!

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah I received my Supercard DSTwo with 8gb micro SD. Currently formatting micro SD
smile.gif
it's taking ages.

I'll upload some good pictures soon.

When are they going to release the movie playback feature!?

(I know it's a pointless thread.)

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny. I got mine in 2 days using UPS express. Also, make sure you are formatting the SD card using the Panasonic Formatter, as the standard windows one will screw up the card.

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
I got mine today after leaving HK on 21 so only took 4 days 10.10 to ShopTemp & HKP I ordered a 360 batter from china with took over 2 weeks.

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well in my email it said that it got shipped on the 19th but I had a tracking no. with the 13 digits and it said that it got shipped on the 23rd. It either got shipped on the 19th or the 23rd. It was Free shipping, I can't believe it myself.

dacore270

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got mine 2 days ups express from ShopTemp. didn't format my 16gb SD, jst deleted the AKAIO folders and copied the new DSTWO 1.01 files...All is well.

I don't know what is with the spring mech. my sd was stuck getting ot and now spring is broke.. I can still use the slot.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Got mine through the post, royal mail man knocked the door up this mourning also I ordered, not UPS but Hong kong Mail I thought it would take weeks to get here but it arrived in under 5 days cost me 61p not 7 - 8 pounds, Im quite chuffed with that. Lookin forward to tryin it out after work tonight infact Im quite excited about it. I will let you all know what its like a bit later!!!

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Schlupi said:
mine left on the 19th and still have not recieved it.

Most likely cuz m in the US you're all in Europe.
I actually pre-ordered the SCDSTWO and it has yet to reach Germany. I guess it's just HK Post's random shipping policy.

kirbypower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
didn't recieved my card either.
My DSTWO has shipped on 19th,exactly one week ago.
I thought its gonna take a while when its arrived here,but after I read this,some guys had recieved there card really soon.
wonder when i'm get it here
hope on today,but still thinking its taking a week or longer :s

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got mine today in the USPS which was shipped on the 19th so about 7 days to get it from ShopTemp.
I got the pink strap.. lawl, oh well.
Mine had Firmware 1.04 on it. I had to update mine to 1.05 for the autoboot to function correctly on my DSL. So far so good
tongue.gif

*chuckles* I have this microSD card with both AKAIO 1.6RC2 and SupercardDSTWO's software on it. The NDS saves from my Acekard2i/AKAIO seem to work just fine with each game that I've loaded.
The reason is so i can swap the mSD with my AK2i and SCDSTWO as I feel like it.

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the white one but I hear there is more colours aswell such as blue, pink, green etc... I wanted a Dark Blue or Black but white will do.

kirbypower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
YEAH,today I found my DSTWO in the mail.
never expected its here so soon. I'm happy with it
biggrin.gif

just tested a few things:
gba emulator works fine(with newest firmware). don't know why so much people have trouble with pokemon. Its start perfect with my card and just a second ago I have my first fight against gary.
only problem is that i can't use the save function of the game,but have to use the save state,which works fine. But I really want to figure out how I can save without save state. kirby and the amazing mirror have the same problems;works perfect,but can't save without save state
I also tested free cheat.
with NSMB its works perfect,but in GTA it don't founds it if I change the value of my ammo.
I really have a lot to figure out about this card,but I'm really exciting so far

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Which shipping option did you choose? Mine's not here yet although we're in the same country, so it might be here tomorrow if you chose Hong Kong Airmail too...

Btw, sorry, can't use quotes in FFox at the moment.

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Berthenk said:
Which shipping option did you choose? Mine's not here yet although we're in the same country, so it might be here tomorrow if you chose Hong Kong Airmail too...

Btw, sorry, can't use quotes in FFox at the moment.
Mines not in yet either. HKP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1