Hacking Question just purchased hoping for 3.0.0 got a 3.0.1 any point in staying at 3.0.1? should I return it?

Naxster

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I also got a 3.0.1 and I think that this thread has been very helpful! :)

I will stay at 3.0.1, and buy a jig, just in case :)
Hopefully we won't need any extra things to boot into CFW very soon :)

igivenup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was 5 or 4 and up that needed the jig. 3 and lower will be able to enter with software.
Yep. 3.0 will be able to be able to enter into CFW software only at some point. 4.1 will be software only at some point as well (Will take longer though). The exploits for both of those firmwares were announced prior to Fusee coming out. Best recommendation for OP is to just wait unless you really want to play a game or don't care for software only.

Last edited by igivenup,

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, so no public software exploit for 3.0.1 yet, do you guys honestly think I should hold onto this unit or try to get a 3.0.0? Does it really matter?
well its up to you you can either keep this console and wait for atmostphere or return it in hopes for a 3.0.0 console though i would personally keep it and just wait im personally waiting on a 4.1.0 console

Trantor67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello , i have a 3.0.0 firmware , I should have a jig or solder to the joycon in 3.0.0 ? also with my 3.0.0 i can enter the rcm without the jig or without soldering ??
thank for the infos and the help ^^

Last edited by Trantor67,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice