Kilbane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello there !

I've an issue for some days now on my old switch, which is patched and banned for ages now (like 4 years).
When i launch mario kart 8 (last update 3.0.1 - all DLC pack), the switch keeps asking me to disable plane mode. when i do it, i got an error 2155-8007 because of course i use 90DNS (with atmosphere hosts file).
No issue with others games. I was on 16.0.1 this morning so i updated both switch to 17.0.1 and atmosphere to last release (1.6.2) but i still got the issue. i also tried to boot an older version of MK (2.4) and i still have the issue. I've disabled 90DNS and of course i got a "your switch is not allowed to go online" and then the game does not start either.
Is there any workaround i can use to fix that, or MK is over for me ? :(

thanks !

Kilbane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello thank you for your quick answer, but i'm not sure what you're pointing out on the other topic. Do you think it's related to the dns ban list i must expand ? Sorry, game was running perfectly fine for years without issue so i'm a bit lost on what i can do as i'm not a cfw config expert :D
Post automatically merged:

i tried blankinfo through exosphere but it's fucked up since firmware 17 :,(, as soon as i've enabled wifi, instant console crash

Last edited by Kilbane,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello thank you for your quick answer, but i'm not sure what you're pointing out on the other topic. Do you think it's related to the dns ban list i must expand ? Sorry, game was running perfectly fine for years without issue so i'm a bit lost on what i can do as i'm not a cfw config expert :D
Post automatically merged:

i tried blankinfo through exosphere but it's fucked up since firmware 17 :,(, as soon as i've enabled wifi, instant console crash
Thats my point. On 17 cfw you can no longer have a blanked serial.

Reactions: Lamcza

Kilbane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh okay ! I was not using that before, that's why i did not understand... i was simply using my switch offline and games were launching perfectly well. but now, only for mario kart, it does not boot even on plane mode.

Kilbane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's a bit off topic but as i only tried the exosphere today for that purpose, i simply removed it, i suppose it still work for other purposes but yes revert the blank prodinfo at least. and the DNS trick does not help either for my issue.

Reactions: Lamcza

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
it's a bit off topic but as i only tried the exosphere today for that purpose, i simply removed it, i suppose it still work for other purposes but yes revert the blank prodinfo at least. and the DNS trick does not help either for my issue.
i just updated to 17.01 and it seems that blank serial number by exosphere doing nothing games still boot

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes but only in Airplane mode. Have you turned on your wifi yet?
yep if my serial in the system shows XAW0000.... it is blanked if I remember correctly? just tried to boot Mario Carts now it is booting fine even in plane mode it is not asking about anything and now I am kinda sus :X

But iam on older mario version will try to update it and report

Last edited by Lamcza,
Reactions: BigOnYa

Kilbane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i only have the game booting issue with mario kart, like network is mandatory with it. i've 45 games on my switch like mario party or such and they all boot well with wifi enabled and hosts blocked in atmosphere

yep if my serial in the system shows XAW0000.... it is blanked if I remember correctly? just tried to boot Mario Carts now it is booting fine even in plane mode it is not asking about anything and now I am kinda sus :X

But iam on older mario version will try to update it and report
yes it's that with serial. so you have no issue with the exosphere.ini ? I'm booting in sys mode, maybe the issue ? clearly quoted ici on github atmosphere https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/issues/2215

Reactions: BigOnYa

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i only have the game booting issue with mario kart, like network is mandatory with it. i've 45 games on my switch like mario party or such and they all boot well with wifi enabled and hosts blocked in atmosphere

yes it's that with serial. so you have no issue with the exosphere.ini ? I'm booting in sys mode, maybe the issue ? clearly quoted ici on github atmosphere https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/issues/2215
i have also 90dns manualy set in my wifi :X still dowloanding that mario for test

did you try on emu?

Kilbane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i dont really know how to switch to emummc.
right now i've enabled back the blank info + 90dns + MITM as explained here and boot seems fine, serial hidden, checks ok on 90dns validators but mario kart still does not boot with wifi on, "verifying" then error 2155-8007 (seems related to blocked domains).

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i dont really know how to switch to emummc.
right now i've enabled back the blank info + 90dns + MITM as explained here and boot seems fine, serial hidden, checks ok on 90dns validators but mario kart still does not boot with wifi on, "verifying" then error 2155-8007 (seems related to blocked domains).

isnt it on by defoult in atmo? Did you tried just forget/delete your wifi and set if up again?

Edit: i just boot mario carts 3.0.1 on 17.0.1 firm newest hekate and atmo with wifi on and off

Last edited by Lamcza,

Kilbane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes i did for the networks... damn i don't know what happen... :( i fear that it will the same with a cartridge

Kilbane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
made 5 times with different versions... :(
i'll try base game alone but it seems to be a ticket issue maybe, because it was a game i had in cartridge before i switched to backup version (but it worked at start)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?