Hacking Just opened a brand new Japanese New 3DS LL and...

JranEQ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated to 9.5-22 not paying attention.

Any news/idea when/if gateway will work on 9.5?

Also, does sky3ds really work on 9.5?

Thanks

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
lol, open it up, press power button, go to settings, set up internet connection, return to home screen, leave it to idle for a while to download the update, select confirm on update prompt, agree to EULA......that's a whole lot of accidents

i think its safe to say some people are just not cut out for console hacks.....for those people there is sky3ds....although if sky3ds is blocked in an update these people will just run towards the updates too "YAY! UPDATES, i wonder what they added :D"........"oh :("

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, open it up, press power button, go to settings, set up internet connection, return to home screen, leave it to idle for a while to download the update, select confirm on update prompt, agree to EULA......that's a whole lot of accidents

i think its safe to say some people are just not cut out for console hacks.....for those people there is sky3ds....although if sky3ds is blocked in an update these people will just run towards the updates too "YAY! UPDATES, i wonder what they added :D"........"oh :("
Its been quiet too....

Hkari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated to 9.5-22 not paying attention.

Any news/idea when/if gateway will work on 9.5?

Also, does sky3ds really work on 9.5?

Thanks

>gateway on 9,5
We don't even have support on 8,1 through 9,2 yet for N3DS. I would not wait for gateway on N3DS 9,5, it's not even coming soon™ yet.

>sky on 9,5
It's region locked. Buy it if you know japanese. Otherwise choose between returning that LL and starting to learn japanese.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't excuse him period for not paying attention to what he was doing. If the JP menu wasn't easy to navigate I think assistance should've been requested.

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand how could the N3DS download the update without setting up a connection. I feel like that takes quite a few steps, or can a out of box 3DS connect to open networks automatically if the network switch is on and download updates?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand how could the N3DS download the update without setting up a connection. I feel like that takes quite a few steps, or can a out of box 3DS connect to open networks automatically if the network switch is on and download updates?

Japanese unit....does it support english language?

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese unit....does it support english language?

Again though, why did they go into the settings and add a connection and then not know that it might give them an update nag? Did the N3DS do this all automatically? I honestly want to know this because I also have a 8.1J N3DS and don't want this to happen. But I don't see this ever happening since I never made a network connection.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well...if he was able to navigate to the system menu, he must've have not realize the notifications that were telling him to update, the bad part about buying a console that is not from your region.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1