just got my DSTWO and idk what im doing

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by TheHaxForU, Feb 16, 2012.

Feb 16, 2012
  1. TheHaxForU
    OP

Member TheHaxForU GBAtemp Regular

United States
    so i got my DSTWO and a micro sd card i put the sd card in my pc put the firmware after renaming it to dstwoupdateb.dat put the card im my 3ds (3.0.0-6) and the card shows on my menu as ALEX RIDER STORMBREAKER THQ
    this->[​IMG]
    open it and it shows white screens the the top screen shows NO FIND SYSTEM FILES
    :\
    so i put EOS and the update on the card and got the dstwo menu with 1 icon saying ds_game when i click it. it stays on black screen untill i go to menu :\

help plz x[

2. frogboy

Member frogboy lacking both style and grace

United States
    Lovely, you apparently didn't update the card firmware BEFORE you updated your 3DS firmware. You're supposed to do that. It's like, the #1 rule with flashcarts.

Now I've heard somewhere that you can update the DSTWO firmware without running the actual installer, but I forgot how.

3. TheHaxForU
    OP

United States
    lol guess i wasn't clear i got my DSTWO today and have had my 3ds for months i didnt know about flash cards until like last week. anyways i resolved it sorta. my main probly now is i cant copy anything over like 20mb to my micro sd card without it stopping in the middle of the transfer and not responding.....

4. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Sounds like the reader or your microSD is overheating.

5. TheHaxForU
    OP

United States
    ohh i found it. a few programs where making it unresponsive. so i did it in safe mode and it works now all resolved XD idk how to change menu. but ill just google it xD