Hacking Just got a New 3DS, downgraded, but my Gateway doesnt work? Questions!

Chrushev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi guys, I got a N3DS today, it was on 9.6, after struggling to downgrade it to 9.2 for 4 hours I managed to upgrade it to 10.3 then downgrade it to 9.2.

My gateway, that works perfectly on my O3DS 9.2 doesnt work though, if I try to launch gateway's site it just shows a black screen with Launching Gateway etc.. and I can get out of the browser (in other words its not locked up). Also when I put my gateway in the N3ds doesnt see it as inserted.

I havent done anything to the N3DS yet beyond downgrading. Do I need to in order to get gateway to work? I thought it would work like it does on my O3DS if its on 9.2?

Any guides would be appreciated, or at least an outline of what I need to do. My goal is to install emunand and use that (same way I do on my O3ds). Ive tried googling but all guides are from over a year ago when they first started supporting N3DS and you needed to jump through hoops with ocarina of time and stuff.

Thanks!

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
As ScarletKohaku mentioned you will need to boot into HBL ...and use Gateway from there...
So once you have done that, you can install the DS profile Exploit to boot Gateway ....like you could on your O3DS.
There's a guide on the Gateway 3DS website, page 19 titled DS Profile Exploit Setup ....not too sure if I can port the link sorry, but hopefully it's what you are looking for!
The guide is named "Official 3DS/3DS/N3DS Manual Link 1".

Reactions: Zidapi

Aternel

Trophies
XP
Country
YOu're on 9.2 now, why aren't you setting up a CFW ? (if that's what you're trying to do, i don't think Gateway can make it faster or anything)

Last edited by Aternel,

Chrushev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
YOu're on 9.2 now, why aren't you setting up a CFW ? (if that's what you're trying to do, i don't think Gateway can make it faster or anything)

Honestly since I have a Gateway I havent given CFW a thought. Are there any benefots that Gateway has? Stability? Features? (I dont care about cheat support). Is there a guide that is still up to date to installing it? Can Gateway be launched though CFW if needed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-