Homebrew Just found a new 3ds that was never upgraded (10.1). Any updated downgrading tuts?

c0dexh3xor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(sorry if this is the wrong section, mostly coming here since I do not know what to do)

I just recently found a new 3ds that I lost for around 6 months. Its still on 10.1, I know that I can downgrade it, but I do not see any new/updated tutorials that aren't from January.

Also, I have access to Cubic Ninja if needed in this process. (I have menuhax installed aswell)

If someone could link me to a more recent tutorial, that would be great (I would expect better software to come out in 6 months..)

c0dexh3xor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, just successfully downgraded my New 3DS from 10.1 to 9.2 without issues. I used sysDowngrader (Plailect's tutorial).

I remember there being some sort of page where you report your results. Where is it?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, just successfully downgraded my New 3DS from 10.1 to 9.2 without issues. I used sysDowngrader (Plailect's tutorial).

I remember there being some sort of page where you report your results. Where is it?
Im not sure what you're talking about, but soooo many people have succeeded or atleast attempted to downgrade that it would hardly make a difference. I would only report if you get an error frankenfirm etc. As that could help the software improve. Dont worry about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: knuckles vs broly could also be a good one tbh