Hacking just bought my first 3ds sky3ds flash card total noob need help

ssrpgvita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sky3ds is on it way in mail along with 3ds xl.

I dont want brick my system,So is it best to use sky3ds avoid pasta cfw which installs cias etc.
I read thru some tutorials,I read u get better experience if u run ninjahax exploit..
But u need cubic ninja,which is pretty pricey off ebay,Unless u can run rom of flashcard.

ill let professionals round here lead me in right directions of dos and donts lol

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
CFW I don't really know much about, so someone else can help you. I DO know that your console must be on firmware 9.2 or below to even have CFW though.

Adding onto this quite literally if you have a 3ds with firmware below 9.2 you don't need sky or gateway or cubic ninja. CFW is the future. And it's amazing

About cubic ninja and sky3ds, just downlod the rom and add it to your sky3ds cartridge. You'll be able to spoof it as if it's an actual retail copy for your own special bidding. So yeah. That's definately a +1 to Sky3DS

Last edited by Arithmatics,
Reactions: mbcrazed

ssrpgvita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have newest 3ds xl so i doubt i can run cfw i dont want to brick system i paid 300 bux on either r eshop files able be ran ad .3ds file vs cia emunand is very senstive.
eventually ill buy cheap used 3ds run cfw but when i forked over 300 bux on something it safe to use flashcart thats it lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1