Status
Not open for further replies.

idx13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently some users like spamming gateway threads to bash gateway. Some want gateway to get blocked. Why? Well it's simple: they're 12 years old. It's a mentality that 12 year olds get "my product is better than your product and I can't shutup about it". Remember genesis vs snes?

Anyway the point is, why argue? Or respond? You're talking to a 12 year old, who cares

Reactions: Alessandro98

idx13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda feel like people freak out like it's 1984 and the new release atari cartridge is going to be in it's final form forever. Well it's not, the gateway will of course get updates.

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think it's about fanboyism or supported features. I think it is because as soon as you buy a card you invest money in it, and people like aguing to convince themselves their investment isn't a bad one, regardless of reality. There is no age limit to this. And lets face it, most users are not hackers coders, modders or homebrewers, just people wanting to pirate games in one form or another. But let's not pretend we do not secretly enjoy the drama with each new development either ;)
Best investment is still buying physical copies of games IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-