Gaming Just a Heads Up

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have this error popping up saying that the save file is corrupted (if you turned off your ds when you were using wifi) then the way to fix it is to eject your flashcart and memory card and then re-insert it again. Then it should hopefully work. Just a heads up.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice info. Good to know.
smile.gif

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twilight Loz said:
if you have this error popping up saying that the save file is corrupted (if you turned off your ds when you were using wifi) then the way to fix it is to eject your flashcart and memory card and then re-insert it again. Then it should hopefully work. Just a heads up.

i never had that problem.

on topic: this should be helpful to the noobs

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i completed it currently just need to complete 3rd and 4th gen pokes then i will upload it..........btw i did have this problem and i always do that because i use m3 real and i think it messes up my ds lite somewhat since its couple years old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for Double post, buuut...Whenever I try to Save Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, the sound gets all crackly. At the "SAVING, PLEASE DON'T TURN OFF THE POWER" (Something like that) the sounds from the game then gets all crackly. I held or pressed a few buttons when trying to Save. Did anyone encounter a problem like this?

EDIT: When I restarted the Game, the Game reverted back to its Original Sound. So...I guess whenever I try to Save and press a few buttons when Saving, the sound gets crackly. Just curious if some of you guys had this problem.

RawkHawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am r4ymond said:
Sorry for Double post, buuut...Whenever I try to Save Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, the sound gets all crackly. At the "SAVING, PLEASE DON'T TURN OFF THE POWER" (Something like that) the sounds from the game then gets all crackly. I held or pressed a few buttons when trying to Save. Did anyone encounter a problem like this?

EDIT: When I restarted the Game, the Game reverted back to its Original Sound. So...I guess whenever I try to Save and press a few buttons when Saving, the sound gets crackly. Just curious if some of you guys had this problem.

I haven't encountered a problem like this with Sky. The only other game where I've encountered something similar was in Dragon Quest V, and that was due to the ROM being poor quality. Maybe it has something to do with that?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RawkHawk said:
I am r4ymond said:

I haven't encountered a problem like this with Sky. The only other game where I've encountered something similar was in Dragon Quest V, and that was due to the ROM being poor quality. Maybe it has something to do with that?

That's odd. I'm using YSMenu with a Black, Original, Genuine R4 and get a Problem with the Sound when saving...Maybe it was some of the Cheats I used...although, I doubt that the Cheats were the Problem, as I've only used like, 999 Hp, Points Multiplier, Max Money, etc.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
RawkHawk said:
I am r4ymond said:

That's odd. I'm using YSMenu with a Black, Original, Genuine R4 and get a Problem with the Sound when saving...Maybe it was some of the Cheats I used...although, I doubt that the Cheats were the Problem, as I've only used like, 999 Hp, Points Multiplier, Max Money, etc.

whenever I used those cheats, the sound would mute while saving and then the game would freeze. probably because i was pressing too many buttons while saving. that could be the issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I think that listening to the same 15 songs on the music player in my dad's car all the time made me kind of hate "normal" music.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, them use your hands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those are tired from last night
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop touching yourself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wasn't
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then stop doing whatever you were doing last night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -insert uremum joke here-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too late
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen a bunny rabbit get swept up and taken by a hawk yesterday in my back yard, it left a bunch of rabbit hair in grass. Wild to see it fly off carrying a rabbit.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, was Luke that Bunny rabbit?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a small rabbit without lipstick, or no UFO propaganda
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was Leo the hawk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't see any kissing and loving, so prob not
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    True hawks have more pride
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [awaits K3Nv2's remarks for me] :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, would be a better lover to luke he knows how to get in personal space better
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [sips my ☕ ]
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch roof, thought maybe it was a raccoon, so I grabbed my rifle and went out to look, it was just a duck, lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shoot the duck free meal
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not allowed here in Ohio without Duck hunting permit, n it not in season yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just say it was trespassing and you thought it was ancientboi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho +1