• Replies 1,213
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure whether this has been said, or where to even report this, but with the current patch, I think there's an objective that is wrong. The only reason I started playing this is because of the patch (thank you for releasing a patch that makes this game much easier to play for me). Anyways, I was playing on the planet "BOBOBO-BO BO-BOBO", and on the 2nd mission, it says for the 2nd Objective, "Touch your deck screen!" This didn't work for me, so I went to gamefaqs to check what I had to do, and it said "2. Don't use anything from your deck," and I did that, and I finally got that objective, lol. Tanks again, can't wait for the next patch!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Forgot to mention, on another planet with similiar mission objectives ("Don't get hit by the opponent!"), the 2nd objective states to "Touch your deck screen!" I think its the same error as I previously stated. *goes and tries to find the other one like it*

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
text used by deufeufeu in the first patch was from the first project and was translated without understanding context and sometimes it was a babelfish translation.... that's why first project failed (crisitunity was a good idea but sometimes translation on it are false, and after rewrite process was wrong because it was not check in game and based on crisistunity......)
so errors like Saylient_dreams has spotted can be found ....

But it ll be fixed in future patch

ZilvaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hey guys i found a way to go onto the wiki, but it makes it in chinese :'( , first i go to chinese google and search for the website, it will show up , and there is a link that says convert to chinese, which means i can go onto the wiki
laugh.gif
but i cant read it , yet...

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found another error in the game. If someone could tell me how and where to post errors (I'm guessing the wiki, not sure how to though, or if there's an specific format to follow), that would help. Anyways, this one I found is on Planet "P," in J-World. Battle 2 states currently (v0.1), "KO everyone using char change attack (Down+B)!" I just checked gamefaqs, and it says, "1. Use Down+B to make all the opponents the same type," which worked out well for me, lol.
EDIT: Also when the mission objective says "deathblow," I think it means "KO with Special Attack," according to the gamefaq.
smile.gif

(0.1 unstable) Boss Tower: Mission 5, SP states "Clear with 7 or more!" According to gamefaqs, Get 6 points more than your opponent." Not sure if that's correct, but I just cleared it with just 6 points.

DutchRurouni

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I only registered to tell you guys that I really appreciate that you're translating this fine game. I bought the original game before but I didn't understand anything of it so I sold it again (even with profit
rofl2.gif
). If there's anything I can do to help you guys out, please let me know.

D

Deleted User

OP
justuto.png

I'm gonna see a friend in brussels this week end, so no update till next week
wink.gif

ZilvaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hey can someone screen shot the wiki? cuz when i translate to chinese i cant read... (im from a English Speaking Country)

Dizwix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,dear compatriots,I wanted to say you that I really like what you,Deufeufeu and Geunt,are doing^^By the way,if you'll do a french version ill'can help you.See ya

Bonjour chers compatriotes,Je voulais vous dire que j'aime vraiment ce que vous ,Deufeufeu et Geunt,faites^^A propos,si vous faites une version française,je peux vous aider.A plus

ThReAtEnEd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,dear compatriots,I wanted to say you that I really like what you,Deufeufeu and Geunt,are doing^^By the way,if you'll do a french version ill'can help you.See ya

Bonjour chers compatriotes,Je voulais vous dire que j'aime vraiment ce que vous ,Deufeufeu et Geunt,faites^^A propos,si vous faites une version française,je peux vous aider.A plus

nice of you to particularly only thank two of the many people who worked on this proj =)

i realize they are the main ones working, but i bet if i helped a chunk i'd be kinda insulted

Dizwix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

nice of you to particularly only thank two of the many people who worked on this proj =)

i realize they are the main ones working, but i bet if i helped a chunk i'd be kinda insulted

I'm really sorry!I didn't know that you worked on.Sorry^^

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

I'm really sorry!I didn't know that you worked on.Sorry^^

He said he didnt but many other ppl did... Like romruto and animejunkie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol