and tutorial has not been inserted yet, so it still in japanese

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The thing I dont like about the translation, is its just being translated, not being made into proper english. (mind my spelling mistakes)

EXAMPLE 1:
Jap : Long No See!!
Eng : Long Time No See!!

EXAMPLE 2:
Jap : *unreadable text*
Eng : Something about using your "suprise attack"

I dont have my DS with me to tell you what level it was, but im sure this should be special attack.

Will all these be updated before they are implemented?
Maybe once its all done there can be an eng1 to eng2 translation, to make the game more english.. if you know what I mean.

*POSTED IN BOTH TRANSLATION FORUMS BECAUSE I FEEL THIS IS IMPORTANT AND WANT TO MAKE SURE ITS SEEN*

It's going to be in proper english. If you bothered to read before you troll, you would've known that.
Notice how this is patch v0.1?
dry.gif
1) that's not trolling
2) even though it is .1, the translators shouldn't have left that Engrish in.

Correcting all the grammar problems would require time. If all the grammar problems had to be fixed before the patch, this would be exactly like the FIRST project. What did you expect? For them to have a 0.1 patch with perfect English would be ridiculous. If you can't deal with the fact that an alpha release has improper English, you probably should just use the original Japanese game.

The translators from the beginning of the project didn't have the context required to have perfect grammar. That's why we have this patch. So we can correct the bugs.
dry.gif

Bourbanog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably already mentioned an infinite number of times, but it seems that the text in game has been squeezed up horizontally.

The mission and koma translations are a big help though, thanks to everyone who made the patch possible!

Looking forward to later releases.

Oh and I can't seem to get my save file working.. Any idea on getting it working? The patched .nds file is wrg-juP.nds and I just named my save file wrg-juP.sav Is that what I should've done? or should I have left it as wrg-jus? I tried that and it didn't quite work... Any help appreciated!

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Deufeufeu... is there a way to test parts of the patch so i can see if im translating properly?

For example the Clearlst.bin has some lines repeated like Clear the stage with full J-Soul!
so i need to make a diference between them to check which one is which... and im wanting as well to maybe translate it to spansh also.

if there is a way please tell me so i can help with that (im registered at the wiki with the same nick btw)

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Btw... i tryed to play multi cart versus with 2 R4 and it get freezed before starting... i dont know if that bug has been already reported.

D

Deleted User

OP
Just wondered: When you release the next updates, will you have to get ANOTHER clean rom and patch that, or can you use the already-0.1-patched NDS file?
Thanks

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, too- is it possible to use the same save file for files that have been patched with different versions of the patcher? Like if you had a save file for a JUS file patched with v0.1, could you use that same save file for a file patched with v0.2?

D

Deleted User

OP
Just wondered: When you release the next updates, will you have to get ANOTHER clean rom and patch that, or can you use the already-0.1-patched NDS file?
Thanks
I don't really see the point of the ANOTHER. Someone has threatened you into deleting the one you used in the first place ? The only way I could give a patch for 0.1patched would be to give two patches, and with the next release three patches, ect... and in the end I'll go crazy and I'll surely confuse A LOT of people (you know the one that are already confused by the windows self-executable patch and the separated one....)

D

Deleted User

OP
I see! Thanks for clearing that up, I just wondered whether I had to keep a clean rom - that's fine
smile.gif
Just wanted to know beforehand
wink.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not use the cleanups on the tutorials in the other threads, the ones I worked on cleaning up? (They still need work... argh I hate having a job)

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?ti...JUS_Translation

files that need rewrite are here !!!!
you just have to create a account on the deufeufeu's wiki

only chars lenght has to be check
lines are thoses used in the games

I know they are there but if you check some are repeated like the one i said before... Or not properly translated (Like the one that says "use a card from your deck! and is "dont use any koma from your deck) and anyway since there is not the japanese version to double check if what it says is right... it would be better to check "in game" changing for example every rule for a number and then checking them in the faq in game faqs =P

thats IMO... thats why i was asking for that

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
for double check use a faq and your patched rom, then report to the wiki
text in clearlst.bin doesn t change a lot
but text in rulemess ..... it s another story !

i could change this myself but i work on chr_b_t.bin and it's takes me a lot of times.......maybe you ll see our work soon because we use an internal editor made by deufeufeu to insert text

if you can check from japanese you could use an original game (not patched) or text from crisistunity (first dump from fast6191)
http://crisistunity.com/justp/

btw you re welcome if you want work on this, like already said we need content checker ( gramar and space saving )

@ Jestercourt, i ve take your tutorial, but inserting tuorial are different than other text for this game
deufeufeu will work on this later (when he have the time) and i think your tutorial are great but needs some rewrite !
In the old project we doesn't think about space saving!
deufeufeu made an incredible work by increasing space but it s not enough
because we need to fit text in the game!!
until i don't have space specification we can't work on tutorial
but this will come !

for save problem, maybe try to launch the patched game once then replace new save file with your old one, i'm using emulator for check and my g6lite and i doesn't have any save problem

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
geunt.... do you know if there is a problem with the patched version to link with multicart? i tryed to play with a friend with 2 r4 and we got a freeze after selecting the options for the battle.

About translating... I dont wanna move the text in the wiki since my english is not that good and maybe i end up leaving it even worse... but i was thinking in maybe translating it to spanish or pointing the errors... just for testing... is there a chance to ask to deufeufeu to make a patch with the text in that section changed to 1,2,3,4,5 and so so i can do some changes based on faqs and so...

good work btw ^^ ill help in whatever i can ^^

D

Deleted User

OP
I was wondering, do you reckon this topic will be stickied soon
wink.gif
It's just as important as the previous translation project

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried multicart, and it doesn't freeze up for me. This was between an EzV and an EzIV Dlx. NDS(Flashed) & NDS Lite (not flashed). I used the NDS Lite to host, and the NDS to host. This was also between a patched and unpatched rom, also alternated hosting between the two, and no freeze for me so far. Went through an entire match, and was still able to start another match in all cases. Are you guys getting the freezing both using patched roms? I'll try that later today. Perhaps I'm not getting freezing because one DS I'm using is flashed, or because I'm not using both patched roms. I can try both patch (I think) later, but I don't have another unflashed DS to try it with atm.

EDIT: I can't test patched to patched, apparently EzIV doesn't work with it, so glad I have a slot 1 solution.

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
weird ._. i tryed with 2 unflashed nds and it didnt work ._. both with r4... one was lite and the other one was normal... and then with 2 lites... maybe it was because i used the same save game ._.... ill try again with no save in one... thanks Saylient dreams ^^

Xgen001

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
sweet. already way more progress than the other one. i've tried it out and it works perfectly for me. (r4ds).

practically all finished. the objectives and names are all done. jsut some tidying up to make it look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: