Status
Not open for further replies.

ZilvaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hey well it sounds really cool but China has a really anoyoing website blocking thing so i can only go on like 50% of the website i wanna go on, so could u put up a mirror to JUS translation patch?

D

Deleted User

OP
Hey well it sounds really cool but China has a really anoyoing website blocking thing so i can only go on like 50% of the website i wanna go on, so could u put up a mirror to JUS translation patch?
I'm aware of this issue, it's seems the wiki is banned by China, can you go here http://deufeufeu.free.fr and tell me if you see the page ? If so I'll make a flat html listing of releases for chinese people somewhere on my site. (It might sound a minor issue for you leaving in a country with some freedom of speech, but for me even if it helps two persons circumvent the stupid law I'll do it.)

ZilvaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
well yeah maybe, i dled the patch and found out how to patch JUS and well its nice finally seeing some english thx for the the patch.

D

Deleted User

OP
well yeah maybe, i dled the patch and found out how to patch JUS and well its nice finally seeing some english thx for the the patch.
If you are interested I can give you some instructions about how you could make a chinese translations. It will only need a good bitmap font and some translation skills.

ZilvaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
No dont worry i dont even wanna think about a chinese patch
cry.gif
so much characters it hurts ...

BigBob85

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bigbob85.insaneparadox.com
XP
Country
The thing I dont like about the translation, is its just being translated, not being made into proper english. (mind my spelling mistakes)

EXAMPLE 1:
Jap : Long No See!!
Eng : Long Time No See!!

EXAMPLE 2:
Jap : *unreadable text*
Eng : Something about using your "suprise attack"

I dont have my DS with me to tell you what level it was, but im sure this should be special attack.

Will all these be updated before they are implemented?
Maybe once its all done there can be an eng1 to eng2 translation, to make the game more english.. if you know what I mean.

*POSTED IN BOTH TRANSLATION FORUMS BECAUSE I FEEL THIS IS IMPORTANT AND WANT TO MAKE SURE ITS SEEN*

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The thing I dont like about the translation, is its just being translated, not being made into proper english. (mind my spelling mistakes)

EXAMPLE 1:

EXAMPLE 2:

I dont have my DS with me to tell you what level it was, but im sure this should be special attack.

Maybe once its all done there can be an eng1 to eng2 translation, to make the game more english.. if you know what I mean.

*POSTED IN BOTH TRANSLATION FORUMS BECAUSE I FEEL THIS IS IMPORTANT AND WANT TO MAKE SURE ITS SEEN*

It's going to be in proper english. If you bothered to read before you troll, you would've known that.
Notice how this is patch v0.1?
dry.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

EXAMPLE 1:

EXAMPLE 2:

It's going to be in proper english. If you bothered to read before you troll, you would've known that.
Notice how this is patch v0.1?
dry.gif
1) that's not trolling
2) even though it is .1, the translators shouldn't have left that Engrish in.

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
you can report Grammar error on the wiki

http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?ti...able_Bug_Report

correction will be made in the future

it's the first unstable patch, it s more a tecnical patch than a real translation
you have check 5-6 errors, before sending files to deufeufeu ive seen something like 50 errors !

ive said in the first page of this topics, WE NEED TEXT CHECKER !!!!!
you don't like text errors ? please come
tongue.gif

KagePakkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.I'm new new here.All right before anyone says anything says anything, I'll admit that I'm a "noob".So I really don't understand how to get the patch to work. If it's not too much trouble, can someone run it by me in steps?

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sure, download the patcher (.exe file) and then download Jump Ultimate Stars (don't ask for it on the forums, you'll get banned). Then extract the JUS file. Then, drag the extracted .nds file into the patcher.exe. It should begin patching. When it's done, you'll end up with your clean rom and a patched one. If you want, then delete the original clean rom, or you can save it so you can patch it later when updated patchers come out.

ProjectVirtue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was wondering if anybody can confirm the following for me.
I Downloaded the patcher yesterday, patched it up and put it on my cart, oddly enough, i had to watch the intro again, i went to the tutorial section and there everything was in english, but my previous save was nowhere to be seen. I did make sure to rename the patched version to "jump ultimate stars", same as the save file.
I rebooted it again to check the intro thing, and i had to watch it again...

I was wondering if anybody else has been able to get thier game to save properly? or this is just the way it is for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1