hs066vfw6.png

ProjectVirtue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Kienzan koma looks pretty nice.
The Taiyoken koma seems kinda cluttered. Perhaps do it in the same form as the kienzan koma and put "solar flare" along the bottom where kuririn is

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The Kienzan koma looks pretty nice.
The Taiyoken koma seems kinda cluttered. Perhaps do it in the same form as the kienzan koma and put "solar flare" along the bottom where kuririn is
something like this? I had this for awhile but I wasn't sure if anyone would like it, I did, but hmmm.......lol

db_38_2H
db382hxb7.png

and here's another Edit:

db_20_5Hul
db205hulej8.png
FIXED to
db205huloa7.png

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
alright lets see.... From what I noticed, the Translation for Super Vegetto "vegito," there are different translations. The first time was "I am Super Vegetto!!" Then the second time, Demon Rin said it's translated based on the katakana character he gotten, which said "This is Super Vegetto!!" Now my translation is from the Anime itself "Call me Super Vegetto!!" Which do you think sounds good? I'm just pointing this out, because many translations here aren't perfectly accurate. Okay here are my Rebuilts of Super Vegetto.

db_08_8V

I am Super Vegetto!!

db088vye1.png

This is Super Vegetto!!
db088viv4.png

Call Me Super Vegetto!!
db088vgz1.png

I'll just show my proof, it's all the way at the end of the episode: http://www.stage6.com/user/h4x0rm4573r/vid...254-Meet-Vegito

geunt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i think this is super vegetto is better because he talk about him as the 3rd person

BTW i ll upload all your last komas this night (good idea for your Krillin komas)

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
done.Â
biggrin.gif
 Thanks for spotting out the Grammer.
No prob.
tongue.gif

Anyway, maybe you all remembered a while back I did say I have multiple friends who are translators. Well, I managed to convince a couple of others to look at some of the translations that I thought were a bit weird and they made the following changes.

Gintama

Kagura 6-koma, "I'm not a Bonkyubon. Sorry about that." (Can anyone think of an English equivalent for Bonkyubon? Look it up for the meaning.)
Sougo 3-koma, "In order to not to hurt Zura and the plate, I/you/we have to hit them carefully.". (I still can't remember the context of this koma to translate it properly. Does anyone who reads/watches Gintama want to help? TT_TT)

Bobobo

Bobobo 2nd 6-koma, "Redhead Tomouro" or possibly "Redhead Tomorrow"

Henshin Engi

Ubou, 3-Koma, "Alright, we're flying now, Zuupu"

Unfortunately, those two are busy people and are not that interested in Jump series so I can't convince them to help regularly. XP There might be more changes on the way (and definitely more translations from Rin) so do look out for those.

Demon Rin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, they Basically helped by getting the more Obscure/Weirder ones XD

As for the Vegetto Translation... *Facepalms*
Ignoring the Fact that that's the Dub, it's Also the ANIME, The DRAGON BALL Anime!!
They changed that Line so they could Add Filler.
in the Manga, he Doesn't Fight Boo as Normal Vegetto, he IMMEDIATELY goes Super Right after saying "'Vegeta' and 'Kakarotto', what would that come out to... 'Vegetto' will do..."
Also, Way to go FUNimation! Change the Line that explains his namesake!!
They changed "Kakarot" to "Goku" in that Sentence. How the HELL does "Vegetto" or "Vegito" as they spell it, come from Vegeta and Goku?! Not To mention that in the english version, neither of those names has an I in it at all...

Demon Rin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw the Kuririn Komas.
Honestly, I'm cool with Adding the Dub Terms at the Bottom for those who don't know, that way both fans can enjoy. but I'm glad the Terms the Viz Manga used are the more prominant ones in the frame XD

was taht what you were talking about Geunt? nobody's gonna kill you I don't think XP

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, they Basically helped by getting the more Obscure/Weirder ones XD

As for the Vegetto Translation... *Facepalms*
Ignoring the Fact that that's the Dub, it's Also the ANIME, The DRAGON BALL Anime!!
They changed that Line so they could Add Filler.
in the Manga, he Doesn't Fight Boo as Normal Vegetto, he IMMEDIATELY goes Super Right after saying "'Vegeta' and 'Kakarotto', what would that come out to... 'Vegetto' will do..."
Also, Way to go FUNimation! Change the Line that explains his namesake!!
They changed "Kakarot" to "Goku" in that Sentence. How the HELL does "Vegetto" or "Vegito" as they spell it, come from Vegeta and Goku?! Not To mention that in the english version, neither of those names has an I in it at all...
why are you getting mad? i did include 3 different version, chill out dude. Also, the one one you made wasn't appealing. "This is Super Vege SPACE -tto" and the side ones, it's hard to read.

geunt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Here s a clean edit from Naruto-lol, he works with the MFT scanlation team (french team)

yh_03_4T.png

bb_06_6V.png

this one is a bit weird so if someone want to try something else...)

gt_23_3ur.png

as i said previously i like the idea of putting some dub term in the bottom
Very good idea romruto
biggrin.gif

Demon Rin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why are you getting mad? i did include 3 different version, chill out dude. Also, the one one you made wasn't appealing. "This is Super Vege SPACE -tto" and the side ones, it's hard to read.

I wasn't talking about the rework of the Komas, I LIKE the Rework you did (except for the fact that it's perfectly round, I think you should have tried to make it spikey like the Japanese one, but I still like it xD) I was mostly commenting on the Video you posted.
and I'm not mad at you >_< Stop misconstruing all my Rants on the Dragon Ball Dub as Anger, I just happen to hate that Dub so I tend to rant a bit about it.

But, for Future Reference, you can't Trust the Dragon Ball Anime, Dubbed or Subbed, for Any of the Actual lines. Not only did the Dub Change most Everything, but Toei Changed a bunch of Stuff so they could add filler, so it's Nowhere NEAR the most Trustworthy Source.
the Viz Manga, and the Japanese Kanzneban (which I have) are what we should be using for Anything DB related
(and Like I said, I agree with your Idea of Putting in both the Dub Terms and correct ones, as long as the Correct ones are the more prominant in the Frame)

EDIt: AND YAY!! I was seriously just doing it because I was bored, but you Used My Sanji Cig Koma Fix!!
Thank you Geunt!!!

geunt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

I wasn't talking about the rework of the Komas, I LIKE the Rework you did (except for the fact that it's perfectly round, I think you should have tried to make it spikey like the Japanese one, but I still like it xD) I was mostly commenting on the Video you posted.
and I'm not mad at you >_< Stop misconstruing all my Rants on the Dragon Ball Dub as Anger, I just happen to hate that Dub so I tend to rant a bit about it.

But, for Future Reference, you can't Trust the Dragon Ball Anime, Dubbed or Subbed, for Any of the Actual lines. Not only did the Dub Change most Everything, but Toei Changed a bunch of Stuff so they could add filler, so it's Nowhere NEAR the most Trustworthy Source.
the Viz Manga, and the Japanese Kanzneban (which I have) are what we should be using for Anything DB related
(and Like I said, I agree with your Idea of Putting in both the Dub Terms and correct ones, as long as the Correct ones are the more prominant in the Frame)

EDIt: AND YAY!! I was seriously just doing it because I was bored, but you Used My Sanji Cig Koma Fix!!
Thank you Geunt!!!

Your cig is just well inserted ... so i need to get them in the game !
another edit from naruto-lol

tz_05_3dr.png

nb_04_2H.png

yh_02_3H.png

geunt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Naruto-lol gives me some try on this koma....

and believe me this one was the better
we need to try to keep the bubble but when it s better without ....

for this one its keeping yusuke fighting style

another edit

bb_02_3ul.png

He's on fire !

XellKamikaze

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Naruto-lol gives me some try on this koma....

and believe me this one was the better
we need to try to keep the bubble but when it s better without ....

for this one its keeping yusuke fighting style

Well, I guess it does give the impression that the character is thinking what they are saying. It works well in that Yusuke koma, as his teeth are clenched and it doesn't actually look like he's talking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ