ROM Hack Jump Ulimate Stars Translation Project

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think it would be cool if the names of the people who contributed will be in the credits.
biggrin.gif

*cough*I wrote Death Note and One Piece summaries *cough*

However, I think it would be enough if the people who really, really contributed will be named in the credits...

Ahh.... I don't care... As long as I can play the game.

Good luck debugging and stuff!

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not to sound alarming, but is there any chance of critical falilure to the DS cart when playing this?
I was once playing FFIII and the game froze, when I restarted it my M3 Simply said it couldnt read the SD card. Not even my computer could read the SD card
frown.gif
. Not sure why or how that happend, might not have even been game, just lousy card (was a 2gb kingston micro sd, not even a month of use)
While it is low, there is always a chance of that happening. I will definitely back up my files on my MicroSD card before running a patched version of JUS.

1c3d3m0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Erm, sorry for posting this if it has already been answered before(103 page...?!). Is the patch a complete one? As in translates all text in the game, or does it translates only the essentials ones like the menus and such?

KOFSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is going to be a patch, but Im not very sure. Im just glad that everything is still moving along so swiftly.

There's a spanish translation? Does anyone know where to locate it?Is it finished?

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi everyone. Just wanted to report that I'm back from my surgery and will be managing the project starting this week. As most of you should know, the debugging stage should have started last week but there seems to be some confusion about the patch, , but I already sent an email to FAST6191 and I hope we can fix it as soon as possible.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be cool if the names of the people who contributed will be in the credits.
biggrin.gif

*cough*I wrote Death Note and One Piece summaries *cough*

However, I think it would be enough if the people who really, really contributed will be named in the credits...

Ahh.... I don't care... As long as I can play the game.

Good luck debugging and stuff!

well, i guess that would be a nice little add on but that would make the release a little longer considering the confusion already.. anyway, good to have you back beautifulbeast,
smile.gif

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Erm, sorry for posting this if it has already been answered before(103 page...?!). Is the patch a complete one? As in translates all text in the game, or does it translates only the essentials ones like the menus and such?

QUOTEQ: When will it be ready?
A: When it's ready. We would like it done by October, but we're not making any promises.

Read the first page please, stop asking stupid questions.
I know it's a little late to be getting upset about all the "are we done yet?" questions form 1 post noobs, but I'm tired of them.
dry.gif

BigBob85

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bigbob85.insaneparadox.com
XP
Country
I dont belive the asked if this is complete, but will this actualy translate all the text in the game. I dont think text on cards or anything like that is/can be translated.. Any ideas?

How good would it be if someone who worked for Ganbarion secretly sent someone whos working on this translation project, the source code, so it could be a complete 'underground' translation
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1