kingofnoobs
mewgia
raulpica

So FAST6191, is up to you

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
The idea is that we (Geunt and I), will take the sections that need tested and split those between our groups. Then we will assign out to the individuals (you on our teams). The test will have a deadline for completion so that we can keep the project moving. Larger sections will be given longer or obvious reasons. After the testing is done you will report back to us a changelog and then we will send that back to the project head (Beautifulbeast). So to everyone:

DEBUGGING BEGINS AS SOON AS THE FILE ARRIVES!!!!!

Edit: Post 1492... setting sail on a new section of this project... ironic?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Honored to be of use
smile.gif

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just a little news

beta team are set :

Weiff team :
Mixinluv2u
Jacob33301
TheJellyDude

My team :
kingofnoobs
mewgia
raulpica

okay awesome, i start school again today, BOO, but i had a Thanksgiving Break so yeah, my school ends on Dec. 14 so, yeah, but once the file IS uploaded i am sure to put some Gunbound time aside
tongue.gif
well, ive been really busy lately
unsure.gif
cause ive been playing Gunbound, JUS, but i also have a project due Dec 12 so yeah.. plus bunches of Homework, but i will be SURE to beta test this file.. cause, well, yeah
smile.gif

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just want this to be my first post. I found this thread a month back and have been reading up on it ever since.
biggrin.gif

So i thought I might as well register to say thanks for all the hard work your putting into this.
laugh.gif

I'm eagerly waiting the release.

thejellydude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If these help, here are a few factors to be considered when applying me to jobs:
+ I know how most Komas work, and I'm pretty sure I would be able to sense any slowdowns, minor alterations, etc.
+ I have a friend with a copy of the game to test wireless multi-card/ DS Download play.
+ Plenty of free time as of now. At least 2 hours each day, occasionally 4+ hours. I'll be able to handle long jobs.
+ I can see typos pretty well
- I'm an average player, so I can test it for MOST people. I wouldn't be able to sense "Top-notch" things.
- I only know maybe half to three-fourths of the series. I could try to quiz mode (If that was translated) and bios of series, but I wouldn't be able to do it alone, or at least without the use of wikipedia.
- My my free time is generally at night, or free time at school. (I have a 45 minute bus ride, both ways, and a study period) as such, my online status will be every other day, and longer jobs would be appreciated, so I won't have to get on every day.

*Edit*
Hot damn, I just looked at my schedule, and IF the patch is given out mid-late Thursday, I'll have about 16-18 hours of debugging time! If early Thursday, 21+ hours!!

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Glad to help!
happy.gif
I have a kind of erratic schedule since it all depends on homework, and I don't get out for the holidays until the 23rd ): I'll have lots of time then though, and I generally have some time during lunch and stuff to play.

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seeing how everyone is wanting to help I sure would like to as well... but then again by the time I have free time.. the final release would be finished already.

Though the thing that you may consider is have a feedback section where vast users can report bugs just in case the beta team misses any of them. I'm sure once its open to the public there's gonna be a good chance that if there is a bug some one will find it hopefully it can be fixed later on.

Anyways keep up the great work guys

BigBob85

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bigbob85.insaneparadox.com
XP
Country
Good luck everyone.
Although I know the debuggers have been selected, I have nothing (litraly nothing) to do all day.
But theres probly hundreds of other people in the same predicament, no point posting a 'resume' about my grammer abilities or how well I know this game. Its probly been quite clear to everyone here I dont have teh best spelling or grammer, nor have I finished this game once. But I tell it how it is
tongue.gif

bow.gif
Good Luck Everyone!!
bow.gif

danisflying

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Would It be possible if I could download the file?
And maybe report back to you what I think and bugs etc

I would really like to give the beta a go

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@ danisflying

Dude...

geunt said:
just a little news

beta team are set :

Weiff team :
Mixinluv2u
Jacob33301
TheJellyDude

My team :
kingofnoobs
mewgia
raulpica

There is already a BETA team..

BigBob85

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bigbob85.insaneparadox.com
XP
Country
There are going to be about a bazillion people coming through now going "ohh, i can beta test, I CAN BETA TEST!!!".
Asking for it wont get you anywhere, Ive made a bunch more posts then he, plus have said im going into the games industry, but im no closer to becoming beta tester. I can be on beta tester alert and just beat down anyone who rises up though
ph34r.gif

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, I have spoken to Fast6191. The hold up is that he has not received all the files for completion. So at this point ANYONE, that was given rights to the google files, I need you to email me the completed files.

He currently has these:

ability_t.bin
bgm.bin
demo.bin
infoname.bin
location.bin
stage.bin
title.bin

I want these ASAP... So my email is [email protected]. If they are not completed, PM me and then get them done.

I'm standing in for Beast at the moment and I may sound like a hard A$$, but we aren't getting this done if we don't step up.

EDIT:

Full list of files is...
ability_t.bin
bgm.bin
chr_b_t.bin
chr_s_t.bin
clearlst.bin
commwin.bin
demo.bin
infoname.bin
komatxt.bin
location.bin
piece.bin
pname.bin
rulemess.bin
stage.bin
title.bin
tutorial0.bin
tutorial1.bin
tutorial2.bin
tutorial3.bin
tutorial4.bin
tutorial5.bin
tutorial.bin

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i send you piece.bin.....

I m sure Beast have all this files, because i remeber previous post when he began to rewrite files ( like koma names and komastxt.bin, so i m pretty sure he kept this files)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A