ROM Hack Jump Ulimate Stars Translation Project

G

Gilrad

You sure picked a week to start posting translations
biggrin.gif

I'm going on a mini-vacation this week, won't have access to a japanese-enabled computer.

Of course, once I get back, I'll do whatever I can for you
smile.gif

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, im still sick but i'll be translating as much as i can, which probably is just a bit but, hey, at least im trying
smile.gif
and thanks for all the comments for me getting better, you guys are awesome
smile.gif
well, im going to translate then get some rest, then go to the doctor.. and btw its not very serious.. just sick
tongue.gif
frown.gif
ya.. dont worry i'll get better in the next couple days though so, get translating!
wink.gif
smile.gif

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worrying about this is going to make you even more sick. Just lay off the work for a while, increase your spiritual pressure, call out the name of your Zanpaktou, then you'll be strong enough to take on the Soul Society...

...wait, am I thinking of something else?

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Worrying about this is going to make you even more sick. Just lay off the work for a while, increase your spiritual pressure, call out the name of your Zanpaktou, then you'll be strong enough to take on the Soul Society...

...wait, am I thinking of something else?

lol i guess i'll do that then
smile.gif

davee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey everyone, me and my buddy and translating this thing like mad, we have spend a good 20 hours so far and were hoping to see it done in a couple of more days, make sure u give us credit:P THE GREATEST TRANSLATORS DAVEE AND FALROTH OF JTRAN!!!!!!!
grog.gif

ngiahz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey everyone, me and my buddy and translating this thing like mad, we have spend a good 20 hours so far and were hoping to see it done in a couple of more days, make sure u give us credit:P THE GREATEST TRANSLATORS DAVEE AND FALROTH OF JTRAN!!!!!!!
grog.gif

hopefully u guys didnt use machine translation, because just by a quick glance id say it looks like crap. its needs a major clean up before it can be used...

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@rhyguy: That would be great if you could contribute. Just go to www.crisistunity.com/JUSTP/ , check some of the files that are yet to be completed and create an account if you think you can be useful.

Zanza

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i haven't read the last few pages
but if anybody needs help with the Rurouni kenshin descriptions

i know about naruto, one piece, hunter x hunter, death note and bleach too
but rk's my speciality