kickhopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ManEggs said:
kickhopper said:
Woops, looks like Pokebeach changed their site.

Looks like you totally misread what Pokebeach wrote. Nice try at trying to take a swipe at Serebii, and nice edit.

Looks like you're making assumptions without having all the information. Pokebeach initially said it was a clear fake then later edited that post to include what I copied. I didn't think they edited it so I posted it then noticed it was changed so I corrected my post.

Good lord so many Serebii fanboys around these days.
smileipb2.png

ManEggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kickhopper said:
ManEggs said:
kickhopper said:

Looks like you totally misread what Pokebeach wrote. Nice try at trying to take a swipe at Serebii, and nice edit.

Looks like you're making assumptions without having all the information. Pokebeach initially said it was a clear fake then later edited that post to include what I copied. I didn't think they edited it so I posted it then noticed it was changed so I corrected my post.

smileipb2.png
No, I think it's fake too. But I don't like people taking stabs at people/sites for no good reason, whether it's Serebii or whoever.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I currently have 2 badges. I am in the 3rd gym's town but I am not going to battle the gym leader until I figure this problem out. I currently have HM 1 & 4. I do not know what I missed or did wrong but I might be missing one because the 4th HM might be for the 3rd Gym badge which means I might be missing the 2nd gym's badge. Any help would be appreciated.

kickhopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ManEggs said:
kickhopper said:
ManEggs said:
kickhopper said:

smileipb2.png
No, I think it's fake too. But I don't like people taking stabs at people/sites for no good reason, whether it's Serebii or whoever.

There's plenty of good reason to be taking stabs at him, the man is a complete nozzle.

Anyway, this really isn't the place to continue this line of conversation.

Frip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do you guys train your weaker pokemon?
I'm trying to get the first ice cream pokemon to evovle... it's just too weak :|

Flaming_printer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to confirm for everyone that if you see grass move it is a rare Pokemon. So far I have ran into Tabunne, Fire Monkey, and Grass Monkey. I am not sure if the water monkey will only be found in water or not.

bt52694

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So could anyone help me with the transfer machine? (Celebi and the beasts) I told the guy in Hiun the password and unlocked it in the main menu, but when my DS with Soulsilver in it uses download play to get the transfer machine, the one with White in it just gives some message and resets? Any idea on what I have to do? Do I have to go somewhere ingame to transfer them?

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
I'm waiting for an English release, but I do want to know one thing: how do HM's work in this game? I Googled it and the only useful information about it is the leak of what HM's are actually in the game.
They work the same as always. You can teach a pokemon a move continuously though it. The TM's are what's upgraded, as they can be used an infinite amount of times now. [Essentially, there is now no difference between an HM and TM, except for that some HM's and Tm's can be used outside of battle]

Roxasorg13

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
anyone noticed that this game is sooo sooo hard at the begining?
im in the second gym and i dont have good pokes,
I HAVE:

WATER STARTER LV 20
mAGUROKO LV 19
KURUMIRU LV 15
DANGORO LV 20
DAMEPATO LV 17

its so hard to train them!!! they are so weaaaak!!!!
what can i do xD
i have to evolve all to the second level and thats all but how???

ManEggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flaming_printer said:
I just want to confirm for everyone that if you see grass move it is a rare Pokemon. So far I have ran into Tabunne, Fire Monkey, and Grass Monkey. I am not sure if the water monkey will only be found in water or not.
This this this this this.

Shaking patches of grass are the best. I got a Pokemon evolved 7 levels lower than usual, and I got a Pokemon that normally evolves through happiness. Not to mention Tabunne and two monkeys. ALWAYS RUN TO THEM. Don't forget to use a repel first!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think