• Views 1,178,132
  • Replies 8,959

Fedex14

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
guys quick question

after beating the first gym, you get out of the building and a woman takes you inside a house upstairs, where there is a bed and like a pc next to it. Is there anything im supposed to do there?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fedex14 said:
guys quick question

after beating the first gym, you get out of the building and a woman takes you inside a house upstairs, where there is a bed and like a pc next to it. Is there anything im supposed to do there?

No, you get out of the building and go to the top-right exit out of the town. Everything else is somewhat self-explanatory.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Fedex14 said:
guys quick question

mellow.gif
masturbate. you have all the equipments.
laugh.gif

seriously, idk. Imma waiting for english.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
Fedex14 said:
guys quick question

mellow.gif
laugh.gif

rofl.gif

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Few questions:

When will I get ma bike/motorcycle? I'm getting tired of running everywhere -_-

Ive tried to walk into the Gym in Hiun City, but Cheren came out of it, and that other guy in green...

So, where am i supposed to go now??

EDIT: I came on one of those docks, and Belle, Iris and that guy-in-green were there....

EDIT2: So, a Team Plasma guy came, ran off, and the guy-in-green also ran off..... Where am I supposed to go now?
tongue.gif

Fedex14

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
GameWinner said:
jan777 said:
Fedex14 said:
guys quick question

mellow.gif
laugh.gif

rofl.gif

hahahah

ok i've beaten some plasma team guys, the pink pokemon dropped and item and that woman grabbed it, wtf?

D

Deleted User

OP
I just spent a long time setting up my old WifiMax just for Mystery Gift and Dream World.
tongue.gif

Still need a fix for the C-Gear on Wood R4 before I can do Dream World though.

Fedex14

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
oh ok so i spoke to the woman, she jumped lol and told me something about wi fi? i put yes and then the game froze :/ but the music keeps playing... wtf?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fedex14 said:
oh ok so i spoke to the woman, she jumped lol and told me something about wi fi? i put yes and then the game froze :/ but the music keeps playing... wtf?

I think that happens if you're playing the game on an R4 with Wood Firmware.

Fedex14

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I am r4ymond said:
Fedex14 said:

I think that happens if you're playing the game on an R4 with Wood Firmware.

oh is this the c-gear think everyone is talking about? so i cant get into dream world?

iWhitey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pspgr.net
XP
Country
Greece
Melazee said:
iWhitey said:
Pokemon Black and White rated Adult/Mature for UK? o.O

http://bolted-cheeks.co.nr/

Lulwut? It's not like Pokemon has nudity and drugs loool XD That's stupid *facepalm*

I hope it's real. And I believe it's because the story line has to do with Good and Evi or something..
I don't know. I still hope it's real cause I'll really enjoy everyone's faces when they see the high rate. =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1