Frip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
does pokejungle have a walkthrough?
Oh and some lady gave me that green monkey, is it mine to keep?

Well I just checked the mainpage of pokejungle.. he just posted his main discoveries. not a walkthrough, but there are some hints if you're stuck.
and yea you get to keep the monkey.

I second the request on munna btw. Although I think it appears only during the day :|

LordVanitas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i wanted to if someone ran into the same problem that im having now. i have a acekard2i and when i try to load the B or W i get dual white screens?
Fix/help?

Hiso-k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm patching Pokemon White and for some reason my DSQ file is coming out at 0kb ? I have no idea why it is doing this any ideas?

Flaming_printer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took me forever, but I found Munna. It was in the Factory place to the right of the first gym town. It was night for me, but I don't know if it is a night only Pokemon.

narnia22

Trophies
XP
Country
Flaming_printer said:
I am also wondering where I can get Munna? Does anyone have an answer?
well i got it in the broken building area to the left path of the 1st gym town.but you have to search in the grass a little it has yuterii,choroneko and munna. hope helped :-)

Flaming_printer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
narnia22 said:
Flaming_printer said:
I am also wondering where I can get Munna? Does anyone have an answer?
well i got it in the broken building area to the left path of the 1st gym town.but you have to search in the grass a little it has yuterii,choroneko and munna. hope helped :-)

Thanks I actually just found it there a couple of seconds ago.

dansparrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It's fun to read people saying the first gym is hard, when it is the easiest gym EVER, since you can get a monkey for free before the gym who is the exact pokemon type you need. Example: You have Tsutaaja, you get water monkey and fight fire monkey = 1-hit K.O.

Sora Master2.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see anything on R4 SDHC. I tried using the wood for r4 thing, nothing, tried patched rom, nothing.
Dual white screens. I checked that thread but I didn't find anything.

Flaming_printer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dansparrow said:
It's fun to read people saying the first gym is hard, when it is the easiest gym EVER, since you can get a monkey for free before the gym who is the exact pokemon type you need. Example: You have Tsutaaja, you get water monkey and fight fire monkey = 1-hit K.O.

It is difficult if, like me, you don't want the monkey to be part of your team. I have it in my team now as a cut slave until I finish my team's assembly. I don't use it though.

kickhopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I figured out how to get into the dream world and I've been messing around on the site but this keeps popping up at the worst times:

ex_err01.png

Is that just because the server is really busy from everyone in Japan being on it or is it something else?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Sora Master2.0 said:
I didn't see anything on R4 SDHC. I tried using the wood for r4 thing, nothing, tried patched rom, nothing.
Dual white screens. I checked that thread but I didn't find anything.

WoodR4 doesn't work on R4 clones. There are tips in this thread on how to get past the dual white screens, but with the amount of spam they're hard to find. So being the nice guy I am I'll tell you. You need to disable all cheats and switch off soft reset. You won't be able to save your game though as like I said, WoodR4 doesn't work for clones.

TheBrenguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
WoodR4 doesn't work on R4 clones. There are tips in this thread on how to get past the dual white screens, but with the amount of spam they're hard to find. So being the nice guy I am I'll tell you. You need to disable all cheats and switch off soft reset. You won't be able to save your game though as like I said, WoodR4 doesn't work for clones.

So we basically have to wait for firmware updates to YSMenu.
frown.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
DonBren said:
TrolleyDave said:

So we basically have to wait for firmware updates to YSMenu.
frown.gif

Yep. Keep an eye on the Unofficial Firmware fix in the DSTT section. They usually release the fixes for the libraries in there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: