Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heartgold said:
newmysteriesbest said:
HEARTGOLD THIS ISNT IMPORTANT AT ALL.

Easy with the caps man lol

and yeah it is very important, we know the game can't be under 256MB, it puts a end to most fakes out there for people chasing for the leaks.

I think people are going to get more serious now. Looks like I'm going to delete some games to make room for BOTH b and w

takes up 1/2 my sd now
ohmy.gif

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that we will we able to play the rom on dsi via a supercard like acekard you know.It would play if we had the game card but i will work via a supercard.Clearly not sure.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, that's better. 8 hours sleep on my godly memory foam mattress (it's impossible to be uncomfortable on this thing), another couple of hours smacking things upside the head with a big key, and from what I gather there's been progress, but the ROM is still unavailable. Suits me fine, back to Disney Town.

Just out of curiosity, if a Pokemon adventure game was made on a home console, how do you think the motion controls would be implemented? Swing your wiimote to throw a pokeball, for example?

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Ah, that's better. 8 hours sleep on my godly memory foam mattress (it's impossible to be uncomfortable on this thing), another couple of hours smacking things upside the head with a big key, and from what I gather there's been progress, but the ROM is still unavailable. Suits me fine, back to Disney Town.

Just out of curiosity, if a Pokemon adventure game was made on a home console, how do you think the motion controls would be implemented? Swing your wiimote to throw a pokeball, for example?

full 3D graphics, battle format similar to the GC games, full 3D puzzles
biggrin.gif

bigtukker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blaze163 said:

That would be epic

darbzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i swear u can upload your games for backup

so if he put it on the internet he could just say "its so its backed up in a safe place and i didnt intend others to download it" if nintendo find it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)