isshu-pokemon-90.jpg

it comes the pokemon ice-cream!!!

Project_Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im laughing extremely hard at everyone complaining at the pokemon. Like really hard. This happens every year (since Gold and Silver). Quite honestly these designs of pokemon are far superior than the 3rd and 4th gen (yes there are some good ones in there blahblahblah). Get over yourselves. Cant wait till gen 6 and one of the starters becomes a god awful meme again and one gets blasted with hate for no reason.

LOLInternet

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Project_Zero said:
Im laughing extremely hard at everyone complaining at the pokemon. Like really hard. This happens every year (since Gold and Silver). Quite honestly these designs of pokemon are far superior than the 3rd and 4th gen (yes there are some good ones in there blahblahblah). Get over yourselves. Cant wait till gen 6 and one of the starters becomes a god awful meme again and one gets blasted with hate for no reason.

LOLInternet
i agreed

Aerow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Project_Zero said:

LOLInternet
I do agree that there are some Very good designs (Like the starters, Reshiram, Zekrom, the Phantom Pokemon etc..) BUT there are also some disastrous designs. As far as I'm concerned, I didnt find many(or any) bad designs in the previous generations...

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well this is the selection of the worst, retarde, unfuckable, shitier pokemons of the 5th gen

warning: what are you about to see gonna hurt your eyeballs (and your balls too)
isshu-pokemon-41.jpg
isshu-pokemon-44.jpg
isshu-pokemon-45.jpg
isshu-pokemon-65.jpg
isshu-pokemon-74.jpg
isshu-pokemon-75.jpg
isshu-pokemon-89.jpg
isshu-pokemon-90.jpg
isshu-pokemon-113.jpg

Aerow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NahuelDS said:
well this is the selection of the worst, retarde, unfuckable, shitier pokemons of the 5th gen

warning: what are you about to see gonna hurt your eyeballs (and your balls too)
isshu-pokemon-41.jpg
isshu-pokemon-44.jpg
isshu-pokemon-45.jpg
isshu-pokemon-65.jpg
isshu-pokemon-74.jpg
isshu-pokemon-75.jpg
isshu-pokemon-89.jpg
isshu-pokemon-90.jpg
isshu-pokemon-113.jpg
You forgot their leader
image124.jpg

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aerow said:
NahuelDS said:

isshu-pokemon-41.jpg
isshu-pokemon-44.jpg
isshu-pokemon-45.jpg
isshu-pokemon-65.jpg
isshu-pokemon-74.jpg
isshu-pokemon-75.jpg
isshu-pokemon-89.jpg
isshu-pokemon-90.jpg
isshu-pokemon-113.jpg
You forgot their leader
isshu-pokemon-124.jpg
that´s is the king. The royallty of ass. It´s so shit that it doesnt deserve to been posted again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)