• Replies 8,959

FuzWuz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Coreyfrog7 said:
ok so just woke up and assuming there is no dump yet everyone seems to be talking about how the pokemon look'?
No dump OR amazing AP. We might not even play the games pirating... ever.

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
tonyle414 said:
You guys seriously needs to take off your nostalgia goggles.
boxxy-i-see-what-you-did-thar.jpg

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Coreyfrog7 said:
ok so just woke up and assuming there is no dump yet everyone seems to be talking about how the pokemon look'?

Yeas, it's finally on topic for once, so please do not derail it. if theres an effing dump, it will be posted on the effing front page, so just be effing patient.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
seanvol said:
I'm not saying they all suck.. I mean every generation has it's share of shit, but

mamepato_2.png

Seriously. It's a pigeon. Gahgfg.

It's not like the other early game bird pokemon are mind blowing innovation. Wingull is just a seagull, or 'shitehawk' as my old man calls them for reasons unknown. Hell, a lot of pokemon aren't really that imaginative.

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
seanvol said:
I'm not saying they all suck.. I mean every generation has it's share of shit, but

mamepato_2.png

Seriously. It's a pigeon. Gahgfg.

It's not like the other early game bird pokemon are mind blowing innovation. Wingull is just a seagull, or 'shitehawk' as my old man calls them for reasons unknown. Hell, a lot of pokemon aren't really that imaginative.

It's an epic pigeon. Gagfg.

KHNA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
At first I didnt like any of these pokemon (well, I didnt even want to see them, but I got spoiled so much that I just went and see them all). Most of them look so WEIRD. and those legendaries are the worst. not bashing all of them tough, theres lots I like and im sure ill get used to all of them somehow.

I also love how #625Kirikizan looks like a Megaman Boss.
tongue.gif

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
FuzWuz said:
Coreyfrog7 said:
No dump OR amazing AP. We might not even play the games pirating... ever.
Why "ever"? The game isn't even officially released... I'd just relax if I were all of you pirates and just speak of what we do know...

Sooo... Will all my Mijumaru fans stand up!? *high fives all of em'*
happy.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I know the thread is currently on topic and nobody is causing a shitstorm but I'm posting this for those just joining us as more "Gah no dump yet" posts are appearing.

QUOTE said:
Another reminder of what I posted a few pages back.

Anyone caught trolling, requesting rom links or posting rom links (fake or not) in this thread today will receive a 24 hr suspension.

Anyone claiming to have a rom will from now have to send me a copy to verify it otherwise I will consider it trolling. I'm willing to waiver the "no links" rule just so you can PM me the link to prove it. This means don't mention it in the thread AT ALL until you've confirmed it with me via PM. Doing so WILL result in a 24 hr suspension.

Addendum : Any posts that are just asking if it's been dumped yet will be unceremoniously removed.

yamizace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
This is my opinion of each regions Pokemon.
Kanto: The Best
Johto: Second Best
Hoenn: I thought they were pretty boring
Sinnoh: They made them all to cute looking -_-
Isshu: Looking good

Really? I though a lot of the Johto pokemon sucked. I look at em in terms of playability and Johto had some of the suckiest stat pokemon made. Sinnoh I feel did a better job of getting rid of novelty, gimmicky, crappy pokemon. I mean seriously who actually uses a sunflora? Mantine looks cool, but it sucks. But hey its all opinion. Its not like what I'm saying is fact.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, considering I just came back from class, I just saw the new Pokedex lol. Looks kinda mehhhh. But FUCK, this topic went up another 40 pages since I left.

darbzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gen 2 pokemon games were the best
251 pokemon an you could "catch em all" except celebi and mew(unless glitch)

and 16 badges too. plus with Pokemon stadium 2 it totally owned

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's not released, otherwise you'd see it on the front page and that is if you could get in due to the site being hammared like crazy by noobs.

noddalives

Trophies
XP
Country
its hard to make 600+ pokes and keep them original i guess. remembering things might look or seem weird to us but it might be perfectly fine in japanese culture. no idea where i was going with that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)