• Start date
  • Views 1,180,713
  • Replies 8,959

Aerow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even after all the shipment, why does no one care to include a snap of the actual cart? All they take are pics of the box...

luigi16pikachu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wow,, i can't believe i've read the entire thread page by page and the rom hasn't been dumped. oh well, gotta go and do something to keep me busy
yaynds.gif
yaywii.gif

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jesus, have anyone here that is asking about dumps reading the RULES? Suuuure we all want it dumped but if youre nagging so dam much why arent you doing it instead? Stop asking when it gets dumped cause we all know that wont happen for many days, the pokemon black/white release might have just been a rumor.

I found some intro gameplay!
Edit: I dont know how to deal with youtube videos, sorry.
Pokemon Black/White Gameplay video

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
MeritsAlone said:
Omega_2 said:
Aerow said:
MeritsAlone said:
I dont know about you guys but i think that nintendo (someone in nintendo at least) is watching this forum right now >_>
Err, I dunno why but i agree with that.

On topic : Why is Iris the 8th Gym leader?!? Cant believe that the game designers made a kid as the 8th gym leader...
RED SPY!

BLU SPY!
a 3 second response is needed for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxzqXL269D4...ture=iv#t=3m00s

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
dragonuber said:
i don't see why they can't release the jap and english versions on the same day. then every game shop in the world would be flooded with people trying to get it.
That is exactly the point. I doubt that the vendors would want a nosebleedingly high mess.

kevind23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, as far as I'm aware, those who dump the ROM and those who make it playable are two separate entities. Even if the ROM gets dumped soon (I'm assuming it can take longer due to the DSi and IR features), it will take a while to get patched. And as soon as that is out I'm sure about 80% of you will be demanding translations (remember, all of the Pokemon in these games are brand new, as is the story and the region). Be patient. Play through Fire Red, try the Nuzlocke Challenge; the working ROMs won't be available for at least a day or two, and a decent translation could take weeks.

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kevind23 said:
Guys, as far as I'm aware, those who dump the ROM and those who make it playable are two separate entities. Even if the ROM gets dumped soon (I'm assuming it can take longer due to the DSi and IR features), it will take a while to get patched. And as soon as that is out I'm sure about 80% of you will be demanding translations (remember, all of the Pokemon in these games are brand new, as is the story and the region). Be patient. Play through Fire Red, try the Nuzlocke Challenge; the working ROMs won't be available for at least a day or two, and a decent translation could take weeks.

about the translation, its only necessary for them to translate the moves names, i believe more people want to know what moves theyre about to use than the storyline, all the storyline in the pokemon games is pretty much made for 3+ so it shouldnt be that hard to figure out.
Story: Get pokemon, beat rivals, go to gyms, win at gyms, get a task, finish task in next town. rinse and repeat

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MeritsAlone said:
kevind23 said:

about the translation, its only necessary for them to translate the moves names, i believe more people want to know what moves theyre about to use than the storyline, all the storyline in the pokemon games is pretty much made for 3+ so it shouldnt be that hard to figure out.
Story: Get pokemon, beat rivals, go to gyms, win at gyms, get a task, finish task in next town. rinse and repeat
+1

Choumaru

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
MeritsAlone said:
kevind23 said:

Supposedly there is a story line in this one.
When I say that I mean more then the others

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Swing from the penis