Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
L-81 said:
you have a point there... it was just a thought
Nintendo is clever with their AP's and since this one is expected to be the greatest pokemon game of all time, I would expect this AP to be just as great. If anything this AP is going to take a hell of a lot longer to crack than even HeartGold and SoulSilver put together. So when it's dumped, don't even try it, it won't work.

Zero38 said:
QUOTE(L-81 @ Sep 15 2010, 10:34 AM) you remember kingdom hearts 358/2 days? i think that the anti piracy used in that game is being used again in pokemon Black and White!
Highly doubt that. Pokemon games seem to have a AP of their own, they never borrow from another game, which is why they are always so hard to crack.

Why Pokemon!!!? Don't say Bad luck -.-
It's one of the world's most popular games, would you expect them to let that one go without some kinda protections? That's silly.
good point. this will be a hard one considering it has 2 layers of defense

Zero38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
L-81 said:
you have a point there... it was just a thought
Nintendo is clever with their AP's and since this one is expected to be the greatest pokemon game of all time, I would expect this AP to be just as great. If anything this AP is going to take a hell of a lot longer to crack than even HeartGold and SoulSilver put together. So when it's dumped, don't even try it, it won't work.

Zero38 said:
QUOTE(L-81 @ Sep 15 2010, 10:34 AM) you remember kingdom hearts 358/2 days? i think that the anti piracy used in that game is being used again in pokemon Black and White!
Highly doubt that. Pokemon games seem to have a AP of their own, they never borrow from another game, which is why they are always so hard to crack.

Why Pokemon!!!? Don't say Bad luck -.-
It's one of the world's most popular games, would you expect them to let that one go without some kinda protections? That's silly.

omg I'm Silly -.-
Anyways, My Favorites are the Deer Evolution and The Pokeshroom
biggrin.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
L-81 said:
good point. this will be a hard one considering it has 2 layers of defense
This isn't just going to be hard, it's going to be damn near impossible. I think it would be easier just to wait or import the game if you want to play it.

Personally I am just going to wait for it to come out and buy it then.

L-81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anyway i have gtg because i ned some shuteye if pokemon black does get cracked and leaked becauseits 12:48 in th morning over here. good night everyone. i will be back in the morning.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Every company blames piracy for a drop in sales. They seem to forget that some of there games are just shovelware. Though the DS is like the most pirated console so the 50% thing probably is due to piracy.

AuroraVirus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
giratina16 said:
Every company blames piracy for a drop in sales. They seem to forget that some of there games are just shovelware. Though the DS is like the most pirated console so the 50% thing probably is due to piracy.
The only reason why pirating is really happening because Game prices keep going up and are way too high. I mean 50 dollars for a DS game. Come on that's way too much. Like with 360 and PS3 titles there like 60 bucks for a brand new game which is outrageous which is why some people have to resort to sites like ebay and such for much lower prices.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AuroraVirus said:
giratina16 said:
The only reason why pirating is really happening because Game prices keep going up and are way too high. I mean 50 dollars for a DS game. Come on that's way too much. Like with 360 and PS3 titles there like 60 bucks for a brand new game which is outrageous which is why some people have to resort to sites like ebay and such for much lower prices.
Yeah I agree they are too expensive. I just pirate 'cause I'm a tight ass bitch who never parts with his money. PS3 game prices are extortionate also the price for DLC. I've spent £60 on War For Cybertron so far.

Lol woops I lied I didn't spend £70. I'm such a drama queen.

AuroraVirus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
giratina16 said:
AuroraVirus said:
giratina16 said:
Yeah I agree they are too expensive. I just pirate 'cause I'm a tight ass bitch who never parts with his money. PS3 game prices are extortionate also the price for DLC. I've spent £60 on War For Cybertron so far.

Lol woops I lied I didn't spend £70. I'm such a drama queen.
And even then about a year down the road and even when the game comes out like if you sell it to Gamestop or somewhere like that you'll be lucky to get 25% of the total price you paid for it which is another reason why I hate the high cost of games. But for people that say Nintendo is stupid for putting those protection measures in place well it's thanks to them that they made B/W or we would not get to play it at all. Plus not to mention if they lose money then that possibly goes the chance of another title. Regardless of wether we pirate or not we need to support by buying the game. I myself like to play the rom to see if it's any good or not cause places like Walmart and such once you buy the game new, if you opened it and you don't like the game then you are forced to be stuck with it because you opened it.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Try and keep it on topic guys, I just had to purge a bunch of posts.
Remember, all wildly off topic posts will be deleted unceremoniously and without explanation.
Unless they have something to do with Orange Crush.
wub.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
mthrnite said:
Try and keep it on topic guys, I just had to purge a bunch of posts.
Remember, all wildly off topic posts will be deleted unceremoniously and without explanation.
Unless they have something to do with Orange Crush.
wub.gif
Because everyone love that Orange Crush
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)