ohnoes.png
i didnt know that i knew it was a bird
delibird= a bird made of deli meat

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Another reminder of what I posted a few pages back.

Anyone caught trolling, requesting rom links or posting rom links (fake or not) in this thread today will receive a 24 hr suspension.

Anyone claiming to have a rom will from now have to send me a copy to verify it otherwise I will consider it trolling. I'm willing to waiver the "no links" rule just so you can PM me the link to prove it. This means don't mention it in the thread AT ALL until you've confirmed it with me via PM. Doing so WILL result in a 24 hr suspension.

I must say your job must be tough at times like these

Back onto topic
In reference to what teams people are making mine will start with Tsutarja, Mamepato, Shimama, Zuruggu, Purotooga and Gear
I like to have a team with a mix of different elements
and of course their evolutions

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Twoacross said:
I hope GBATemp's ready for the "Patch Asking" storm to come by when the rom gets dumped XD

We're every bit as ready for that as we are the current "gimme links" wave, and the forthcoming "translate nao!" wave.
Speaking of the "translate plz" phase, looking at a bunch of leaked screenshots there was one character talking in romanised characters, language was german or dutch I think.
So I guess that could make the translation job easier.

By the way, Smugleaf skin made for AKAIO and Wood R4 too now, hope you guys like them.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
redsmas said:
I must say your job must be tough at times like these

Not just mine, everybodies. From mods to users. The thread is full of unnecessary spam that makes it unreadable for those wanting to actually discuss the game and not just whether anyone has found a copy of the rom.
smile.gif

DeucesCGJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people say that they are running out of ideas. First off, there is a lot of different ideas they can use for future pokemon. Also, if Ditto was actually a 4th or 5th generation pokemon, I bet a lot of people would complain even harder about them running out of ideas (or Voltorb or Electrode).

Anyway, the original is always going to look better for nostalgic reasons. I personally think this pokedex is filled with more fighters. What I mean is that these pokemon look like what you'd expect from fighting animals instead of looking like plush toys. That's just my opinion. I also think some of these new pokemon are unique.

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
marjan1337 said:
Brian10122 said:
Trademark3001 said:
From the pics the game is getting to look better and better. Hype level evolved into... even more hyped!! XD

offtopic/: i f**king love penguins.

Oh man are there penguin pokemon in this one? As far as I know Piplup and his evolutions were the only penguins in the entire series - and I would prefer a penguin looking more like the penguins looking like they do in Paper Mario
tongue.gif

delibird.

Delibird doesn't look like a penguin at all o_o I thought he was just supposed to be a christmas/santa bird or something

pikachu945

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Twoacross said:
I hope GBATemp's ready for the "Patch Asking" storm to come by when the rom gets dumped XD

We're every bit as ready for that as we are the current "gimme links" wave, and the forthcoming "translate nao!" wave.
Speaking of the "translate plz" phase, looking at a bunch of leaked screenshots there was one character talking in romanised characters, language was german or dutch I think.
So I guess that could make the translation job easier.

By the way, Smugleaf skin made for AKAIO and Wood R4 too now, hope you guys like them.

man your AKAIO skin is awsome!!

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
I just realized why these Pokemon wont have links to older generations, the Isshun region is in a different country, the previous regions where set in the same country.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For anyone hoping to get a full translation, wait in spring 2011 for the NA version. Only patch you will get is a Menu/Attacks/Items/Pokemon Names patch.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeucesCGJ said:
A lot of people say that they are running out of ideas. First off, there is a lot of different ideas they can use for future pokemon. Also, if Ditto was actually a 4th or 5th generation pokemon, I bet a lot of people would complain even harder about them running out of ideas (or Voltorb or Electrode).

Anyway, the original is always going to look better for nostalgic reasons. I personally think this pokedex is filled with more fighters. What I mean is that these pokemon look like what you'd expect from fighting animals instead of looking like plush toys. That's just my opinion. I also think some of these new pokemon are unique.
1 Pokemon in a bunch of great Pokemon doesn't make much difference. A load of crap pokemon in a new gen makes a very noticeable difference.

I haven't decided on what my team will be, I'll just wait for the game and see what pokemon lye in the grass and get the ones that look cool.
smile.gif

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
For anyone hoping to get a full translation, wait in spring 2011 for the NA version. Only patch you will get is a Menu/Attacks/Items/Pokemon Names patch.

NOO! DON'T PROMISE THEM THAT!!!

...dammit.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So, what do you guys think of the new pokes?
Most of them are pretty good, a few odd ones, not that many bad ones actually.
It's actually better than Gen 3 by miles if you ask me, I actually see a number of pokémon I'd WANT to use. Not quite as good as Gen 4 though.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Warrior522 said:
Giga_Gaia said:

NOO! DON'T PROMISE THEM THAT!!!

...dammit.

Why would you say I did that. I only said that because this is obviously gonna happen, there is no way around it. This not happening is impossible, in fact, it's unpossible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: He was an android boy