• Replies 8,959

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
For anyone hoping to get a full translation, wait in spring 2011 for the NA version. Only patch you will get is a Menu/Attacks/Items/Pokemon Names patch.

thats fine,i was gonna translate as i played xD (like actually use a pen and paper and translate as i played it)

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Warrior522 said:
Giga_Gaia said:
For anyone hoping to get a full translation, wait in spring 2011 for the NA version. Only patch you will get is a Menu/Attacks/Items/Pokemon Names patch.

NOO! DON'T PROMISE THEM THAT!!!

...dammit.

Why would you say I did that. I only said that because this is obviously gonna happen, there is no way around it. This not happening is impossible, in fact, it's unpossible
Unpossible?....lol? *Right clicks add to dictionary*

Hakuo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Some new Ice types thats awesome.

So i can update my Ice Wifi Team
biggrin.gif

I used to battle with an full ICe Team on PBR.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
OMG could all the Poken00bs plz wait till SATURDAY at the least to start complaining about the dumps not being out!
It is September 16th in the USA, September 17th in Japan. The Release date for the games is on the 18th in Japan, that's the 17th in the USA. Please wait till Saturday I state because it could take anywhere from a couple hours to a day for a game to up dumped, and uploaded.

K THNX
-DJ91990
I AM NOT A MOD!!

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
So, what do you guys think of the new pokes?
Most of them are pretty good, a few odd ones, not that many bad ones actually.
It's actually better than Gen 3 by miles if you ask me, I actually see a number of pokémon I'd WANT to use. Not quite as good as Gen 4 though.
Gen 3 had excellent Pokemon IMO. And gen 4 is better then this gen but still wasn't good. They started basing Pokemon off inanimate objects. This gen is just pretty terrible from what I can see. Perhaps my opinions will change once I've played the game through once.

QUOTE(DJ91990 @ Sep 16 2010, 08:58 PM) OMG could all the Poken00bs plz wait till SATURDAY at the least to start complaining about the dumps not being out!
It is September 16th in the USA, September 17th in Japan. The Release date for the games is on the 18th in Japan, that's the 17th in the USA. Please wait till Saturday I state because it could take anywhere from a couple hours to a day for a game to up dumped, and uploaded.

K THNX
-DJ91990
I AM NOT A MOD!!
What's the point of saying that when there's nobody complaining about there being no dump.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
So, what do you guys think of the new pokes?
Most of them are pretty good, a few odd ones, not that many bad ones actually.
It's actually better than Gen 3 by miles if you ask me, I actually see a number of pokémon I'd WANT to use. Not quite as good as Gen 4 though.
I like some, but a lot looks weird but I think I found who will get the third game.

DeucesCGJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only quarrel with this generation is that I think Torunerosu, Borutorosu, and Randorosu should just be different versions of the same pokemon rather than 3 separate pokemon.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
BobTheJoeBob said:
What's the point of saying that when there's nobody complaining about there being no dump.

There has been loads, it's just we've been deleting them to try and keep the thread as uncluttered as possible.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
It just dawned on me that now my PSP is flashed, I can play through Pokemon Ruby and Saphire, neither of which I ever truly finished. That should keep me going til this is dumped and cracked.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If given the tools, I wouldn't mind veering off of the "menu translation" bandwagon and doing a full, google translation myself. I know it's not the same, but personally, I'd rather have some kind of translation then nothing at all while we wait for the NA version.

Either way, I'm stoked for this game. Don't know when my copy is coming in, though :/

pikachu945

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TrolleyDave said:
BobTheJoeBob said:

There has been loads, it's just we've been deleting them to try and keep the thread as uncluttered as possible.

TrolleyDave your job must be tough right about now

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
pikachu945 said:
TrolleyDave said:
BobTheJoeBob said:

TrolleyDave your job must be tough right about now

Not just me sorting the thread, all the mods are and all the mods deserve the sympathy and praise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j