Gaming [JPN] Official ‘Pokémon Black’ and ‘White’ Thread

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 1,178,969
  • Replies 8,959

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XXLANCEXX said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
XXLANCEXX said:
I jizzed a little after i saw the pokedex
they actually put time and effort in these damn games
If your talking about the new Pokemon then NO. Those were probably drawn up while they were drunk. If your talking about the Pokedex itself, well I haven't seen it.

wow you must really be a fanboy of the original 256
wow
and look they are a hell alot better than D/P pokemon and R/S
No, I actually liked R/S alot. In D/P they started slipping, but these Pokemon look pathetic, especially the legendary's. These Pokemon look terrible. And isn't it the original 151?
QUOTE(Mana94 @ Sep 16 2010, 07:36 PM)
Found a working rom!

*removed link
It's not a good idea to put misleading links either. It's considered trolling and well, trolley dave will probably give you a 24 hour suspension.

namapus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BobTheJoeBob said:
XXLANCEXX said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
XXLANCEXX said:
If your talking about the new Pokemon then NO. Those were probably drawn up while they were drunk. If your talking about the Pokedex itself, well I haven't seen it.
wow
No, I actually liked R/S alot. In D/P they started slipping, but these Pokemon look pathetic, especially the legendary's. These Pokemon look terrible.

Well in my opinion R/S/E was terrible and didn't really feel like a real pokemon game.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I see nothing changed while I was at work. No rom, no progress, still plenty of trolls, and people getting all the more uptight about what is above all else a video game.

I'm gonna eat pizza and play Kingdom Hearts. Someone buzz me if anything interesting happens.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
namapus said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
XXLANCEXX said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
XXLANCEXX said:
wow
No, I actually liked R/S alot. In D/P they started slipping, but these Pokemon look pathetic, especially the legendary's. These Pokemon look terrible.

Well in my opinion R/S/E was terrible and didn't really feel like a real pokemon game.
In what way?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a sprite sheet I made with the images form the pokexperto.net isshu dex.
Isshu.jpg

pokerealm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blaze163 said:
I see nothing changed while I was at work. No rom, no progress, still plenty of trolls, and people getting all the more uptight about what is above all else a video game.

I'm gonna eat pizza and play Kingdom Hearts. Someone buzz me if anything interesting happens.

Actually, the whole pokedex has been revealed.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
XD
Yes this is WIN!
Funny link!
People, just wait till FRIDAY, according to GMT Times...when it is 00:00 Hours in the East Coast, it should be sometime arround 14:00 Hours in Tokyo, Japan. Cool your jets and go play REACH or something. The game is likely to have anti-piracy I mean, you saw that Nintendope updated the Firmware to block homebrew and flashcards so come on! Use your brain, or do you lose the ability to use when you play Pokemon THAT much?

Oh and in the image above, 2 pokemon are withheald from that image.
Serebii states that the total is 649, when I add those monsters to the highest national dex number I only come up with 648. There are 12 rows of 12 and 1 row of 11 (12x13) - 1 = 648
There is one official Pokemon not revieled and I think that one as well as No.650 are going to be event exclusives.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
XXLANCEXX said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
XXLANCEXX said:
wow
You´re shure you don´t mean the original 151? You know back in the Days when some of us old farts where young, there where games caled Pokemon Red and Blue/Green, which contained only 151 Pokemon
wink.gif

BTT: Can´t wait till it´s out, but probably gonna wait till there is a translation anyway, because I know from trying out Digimon Story: Lost Evolution that I´m not patient enough to play games where I don´t understand a single word of what the NPCs are talking about.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
A reminder of what I posted a few pages back.

TrolleyDave said:
Alright, as I'm a nice guy I'm going to give everyone a heads up. Anyone caught trolling, requesting rom links or posting rom links (fake or not) in this thread today will receive a 24 hr suspension.

And also add to that, anyone claiming to have a rom will from now have to send me a copy to verify it otherwise I will consider it trolling. I'm willing to waiver the "no links" rule just so you can PM me the link to prove it. This means don't mention it in the thread AT ALL until you've confirmed it with me via PM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm