Hacking Joyflow a mod of wiiflow

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
scooby74029 said:
try to use the beta 3 from the first post thats the one i am using and it is working fine

EDIT: sorry r3
I was using that, until it inexplicably stopped working. First it couldn't load games, then JF itself stopped working entirely.
What's the difference between 1.0r3 and 1.1b6? Other than the release dates? (1.1b6's meta says it's more recent.)

JN_big3

Trophies
XP
Country
Also does JoYflow and UNEEK+DI menu load games of the same folder in my HDD? If No can you specify to me in which folder will I put the games when I load JoYflow and another specific folder where UNEEK+DI loads the games? Also do I have to format the game to a specific format in order for JoYflow to load it?

Also can JoYflow load GC games?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Also does JoYflow and UNEEK+DI menu load games of the same folder in my HDD? If No can you specify to me in which folder will I put the games when I load JoYflow and another specific folder where UNEEK+DI loads the games? Also do I have to format the game to a specific format in order for JoYflow to load it?

Also can JoYflow load GC games?
It loads games in the same way sneek usually does. If you have the cDI, it loads your .wbfs files as well (in the same way as wiiflow does).

It does not load GC games.

@ps3sucks: I agree. However, development of joyflow isn't much of a priority right now (it's a mod of wiiflow, so it'll take some time to catch up to that...and overjoy is currently busy on other things). :)

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any help for me?

i just got a successful working nand with uneek. if i press 1 all of my games show up but if i launch joyflow it freezes. i used modmii to download it and create the nand so all should be good there. i installed the forwarder from modmii and that resets back to system menu. i put the app in my sd:\apps and usb:\apps just to be sure although i think it needs just usb right? homebrew filter can see it and launch it but thats when it freezes.

i did not install any cios, does joyflow need it? i wouldn't think so, but maybe i missed that point.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sweet that worked out great! i guess the one on modmii maybe outdated...now i just gotta get wifi working. for some reason it fails...can joyflow update covers from wifi?

geovalley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoYflow doesn't need a cIOS.. The version that should work with UNEEK is: http://www.mediafire...jbdibggjas5b7lo
Nice, it saves me some time to look for it. Just what I needed.
Thanks!

Remembered some time ago someone told there's a modified configurable usb loader for u/sneek. Does it still work? Could someone please tell where I can find it?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this have multiple view modes like wiiflow? i pressed the 2 button and/or the 1 button to try to change it but it doesn't. also a few isos will not display their name, just a ? cover and nothing below. they are all identified fine by other loaders on real nand.

very nice work here, sorry for some many questions, but i want to get this running perfectly. is there anyway to leave out certain isos? i have many wiiware forwarders that i obviously don't need to be shown in the emulated nand

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You sure you're using UNEEK+DI and not neek2o?

If you use neek2o check out the googlecode page for the neek2o compatible version fo JoYflow

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i chose to use neek2o on modmii when setting up uneek. oh snap i thought joyflow was for neek2o. guess i gotta get a different version?

got the neek2o version. now it sees all just fine, but still only one view mode, i thought there was like 5-6 different views in wiiflow...i seen a youtube vid of someone doing it in joyflow too y it no work for me?!

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The uneek compatible versions of usbloader_gx and configurable usb loader will not work on neek2o at this moment. With minor changes to them, this can be fixed in near future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice