1. monkeyman4412

monkeyman4412 Gbatemp's moronic trash

United States
    Character assement you mean?
    It relates for this reason. People don't listen to known liars. Same as you don't listen to conspiracy theorists or anti science people. Their position as that immediately casts a shadow on them/kills reputation.
    Further more. I decided to watch the video you sent... and boy is it excuratingly painful.
    Essentially, for anyone who doesn't want to watch 19 minutes of bullshit.
    "Media is evil. Election coup according to Sydney powell" is as much as I can reasonably simplify.
    Sydney Powell is not to be trusted. Since guess what? On OAN
    Aka even further extremist views than fox news. And even OAN didn't want to deal with what she was about to be said.
    In other words your video lacks real substance. I also must ask.
    What argument where you trying to make with this video?

Last edited by monkeyman4412, Nov 26, 2020
  2. gregory-samba

gregory-samba GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I just think if one side can call people on our side every name in the book yet when I curse at their side I get censored. I wasn't even attacking a forum user, just stating what I think about Liberals.

Then after being treated differently than the Liberals I noticed that @UltraSUPRA is receiving the same treatment with his image/meme posts. Other Liberals have filled this thread with memes and they don't get deleted, but when UltraSupra does it, even if his memes contain text or not they are removed.

I just thought I'd point out the hypocrisy by tagging the mod who censored me for the way he's acting. If I ran this site I'd get rid of him, but this Political section is biased against the conservatives, most mods on this side are lefties and frankly the world isn't a fair place to begin with. It's sad that our side gets shafted, but that's just reality now. Liberals don't like conflicting viewpoints so they will just try to erase you from history. They are control freaks that aren't happy unless they are imposing their beliefs on other people and we're seeing that happen here in real time with the censorship.

Last edited by gregory-samba, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy #JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
    Global Moderator

United States
    I would LOVE for you to pull up where I "claimed China didn't blame us". Please, I'm waiting. Find me where I said that China didn't blame us, not taken out of context, and I will refrain from making a single post more in this thread.

Your original quote was "Right now the CCP is running a smear campaign against the USA that tells their citizens that the USA started the virus."

I wanted proof on that quote. The entire thing, as I had quoted. Including the "Right now"

You provided articles from March. You've provided NOTHING that backs up your claims that they're still blaming the US "right now" or even remotely recent.

GABO1423 and AmandaRose like this.
  4. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    You're right, Trump fucked up the federal coronavirus response, and then he lost re-election because of it. Nothing's going to change that. Now it's only a matter of whether Trump supporters can live with themselves knowing that they voted in a mass murderer. LMAO just kidding, they have no sense of empathy, shame, or guilt. :rofl2:

We all knew Trump would fuck up the response to any actual disaster that wasn't of his own making. It was only a matter of time before he was tested in that sense.

IncredulousP, GABO1423 and AmandaRose like this.
  5. djpannda

djpannda GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Lol who the hell listen the crazy homeless man screaming in the corner... that why it don’t matter what you or even Trump screams about. Lolol “ Repent the end is near” lol shut the f up

6. LumInvader

LumInvader GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    One America News Network (OAN)
    Mediabiasfactcheck rating:
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/one-america-news-network/
    Allsides rating:
    https://www.allsides.com/news-source/one-america-news-network-media-bias
    In other words, a totally worthless source of fake news.

7. Pyrate02

Pyrate02 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Why the fuck is this stupid thread here? This site is about gaming. F biden and the horse he rode in on.

UltraSUPRA and CORE like this.
  8. RandomUser

RandomUser Rosalina in Plush Form

United States
    Insulting other members in this forum is against the rules?

Did Biden's plan includes phasing out the SSDI? Does he have something better to replace it with? Or perhaps beef up the SSI to match that to SSDI? I'm curious.

9. Darth Meteos

Darth Meteos Entertainer

United States

10. Foxi4

Foxi4 Cynical Absurdist
    Global Moderator

Poland
    Complaints in regards to moderating decisions always give me a hearty chuckle. The GBAtemp staff appears to be a Schrodinger's cat of politics - simultaneously "Stalin Incarnate" and "Literally Hitler" until a specific decision is observed, at which point the scales tip one way or the other. Quantum moderation mechanics in action.

Spoilers, the staff on this site is one of the most diverse groups I've ever worked with, and I mean diverse along just about every axis you can think of, not just political alignment. Individual decisions don't exist in isolation - we have discussions about them regularly, often for days before we decide what kind of response is most appropriate. If any punitive action is taken, you can rest assured that it's well-motivated. If something slips under the radar, you all have a convenient report button to fix that - we're not machines. Keep in mind that we may disagree with your assessment.

Following the rules is a pretty good recipe for not getting your posts deleted, and an incredibly low bar in terms of general forum decorum. With that said, there's also something to be said about being able to take a cheeky post on the chin and moving on. Above all, we're here to have fun - try to remember that when the temperature gets too high. This is coming from the biggest Trumpkin on the patch, and yet still in a position to comment on the matter, which should ease any concern in regards to bias.

VinsCool and LumInvader like this.
  11. LumInvader

United States

12. jimbo13

jimbo13 Terry Crews #1 Fan

United States

[​IMG]

Juliani has not adjudicated 39 cases of election fraud, partisans & cowards dismissing and passing it up to higher courts is not a decision, that is "1-2-3 NOT IT!"

Last edited by jimbo13, Nov 26, 2020
    CORE and UltraSUPRA like this.
  13. LumInvader

United States
    Fact check: It's Giuliani, NOT "Juliani."
    Fact check: I never claimed G-i-u-l-i-a-n-i adjudicated 39 cases.
    wIdE-sPrEaD eLeCtIoN fRaUd

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

14. jimbo13

United States
    [​IMG]

There is election fraud, the qualifier "Wide spread" is a moving goal post that cannot be quantified to insulate yourself from any possibility of being wrong.

UltraSUPRA likes this.
  15. LumInvader

United States
    gg 2 ez

16. omgcat

omgcat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Last edited by omgcat, Nov 26, 2020
  17. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

United States
  18. jimbo13

United States

Translation. Mail in ballots in PA was not passed legally, they punted it hoping that it did not affect the outcome. If it does affect the outcome they plan on intervening. Bye Bye mail in ballots.

Last edited by jimbo13, Nov 26, 2020
  19. omgcat

omgcat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    $300 bet it goes nowhere (causes the state to flip). you in?

in fact, I'll toxx clause myself.

If PA flips from Biden, I'll delete this account and won't make a new one.

Last edited by omgcat, Nov 26, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - president, Becomes, United