Hacking Jialbreaking the DSi?

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I've emailed Mythbusters about it. Let's see their results in tonight's show.
tongue.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I already jailbroke my DSi! Yep, my DSi is living in jail nicely now! No more disobedience, and he stopped peeing on the concrete!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow... it's been out for what... 2 days now? Damn... come on! What the hell is the hold up! There should be like 20 homebrew apps that use the camera already! Where's the Visual Pictochat homebrew so when I'm talking to little kids from miles away I show show them my peepee!
YouTube - orpgUPNSRPI

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
wow... it's been out for what... 2 days now? Damn... come on! What the hell is the hold up! There should be like 20 homebrew apps that use the camera already! Where's the Visual Pictochat homebrew so when I'm talking to little kids from miles away I show show them my peepee!
YouTube - orpgUPNSRPI

Um... How exactly would you play the homebrew on the DSi if it lacks the ability to boot flashcarts? I doubt the use of the SD card slot has advanced enough to get it to boot unsigned code anyway.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno, man. Buy one, send it to the dude that hacked the iphone.
Or you could read one of the other seventeen threads about this same topic.

Searinox said:
I've emailed Mythbusters about it. Let's see their results in tonight's show.
tongue.gif

*LMAO*

You did remember to request some nerdcore pics of Kari with the DSi, right?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cosmo2389 said:
QUOTE said:
YouTube - orpgUPNSRPI

Um... How exactly would you play the homebrew on the DSi if it lacks the ability to boot flashcarts? I doubt the use of the SD card slot has advanced enough to get it to boot unsigned code anyway.
.... uhh are you serious? Its called sarcasm, man.

lasteclispe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its called hack/mod/softmod or many other names.......jailbreak is not one of them.

Keep that iphone trash away from real electronics please.

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lasteclispe said:
Its called hack/mod/softmod or many other names.......jailbreak is not one of them.

Keep that iphone trash away from real electronics please.

Wikipedia disagrees!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privilege_escalation

"A jailbreak is the act or tool used to perform the act of breaking out of a chroot or jail in UNIX-like operating systems or bypassing digital rights management (DRM). In the former case, it allows the user to see files outside of the filesystem that the administrator intends to make available to the application or user in question. In the context of DRM, this allows the user to run arbitrarily defined code on DRM-encumbered devices as well as break out of chroot-like restrictions. DRM-encumbered devices such as the Xbox, iPhone and iPod Touch have repeatedly been subject to jailbreaks, allowing the execution of arbitrary code, but have had those jailbreaks disabled by vendor updates.[1][2]"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn