Hacking JGecko U and Loadiine 5.5.X Help Please

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I am having quite the trouble connecting JGecko U to Loadiine games and I'm not sure why. I've read how to do it successfully but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I begin by running loadiine GX2 from loadiine.ovh (or self hosting), make sure the TCPGecko option is turned on, and begin the game. When I do this, I am able to connect to TCPGecko but not JGecko U. Unfortunately I have no idea how to enter the codes in TCPGecko so I need to use the n00b friendly code input that JGecko U has to offer. I then tried running a "modified kernel 31" exploit by running wj44.ml/k31/, then loadiine but still it gives an error when attempting to connect to JGecko U. I also attempted by running the modified kernel exploit wj44.ml/k31/ then running TCPGecko (wj44.ml/py/) but still when Loadiine runs, any attempt at connecting to JGecko U freezes the game.

How am I supposed to connect to JGecko U successfully?

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bump? I know you're all probably thinking there's plenty of tutorials I can look at but they didn't work for me. Please let me know which kernel exploit(s) to use to allow JGecko U to connect to loadiine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system