Jazz Jackrabbit is in Unreal Gold(it’s actually real at this time)

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Its unofficial because fans created it, and not Epic Games.
I thought his point might be actually that its called a patch at all, its barely one as it doesn't even try to port it to a newer engine version. I did that though by at least porting it to 436 version as opposed to 400, that makes it compatible with latest UT and can be easily ported as a mod.
And there are some weird things this guy did, I don't consider this a true patch even when fan patches are concerned. Its basically a mod overhaul and not a patch.

Also how many times does it have to be said? This game was not created by Epic, but World Tree Games anyways. It was a new version of Eclipse Studios except without Dan Cook but with Dodrill instead at the helm.
Post automatically merged:

It wasn’t leaked officially by fans, but by one of former Epic Games employees.
That has nothing to do with it. This patch wasn't leaked but the original game was..and it technically wasn't an Epic employee anyways. It was someone who cooperated with them more like.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I thought his point might be actually that its called a patch at all, its barely one as it doesn't even try to port it to a newer engine version. I did that though by at least porting it to 436 version as opposed to 400, that makes it compatible with latest UT and can be easily ported as a mod.
And there are some weird things this guy did, I don't consider this a true patch even when fan patches are concerned. Its basically a mod overhaul and not a patch.

Also how many times does it have to be said? This game was not created by Epic, but World Tree Games anyways. It was a new version of Eclipse Studios except without Dan Cook but with Dodrill instead at the helm.
Post automatically merged:

That has nothing to do with it. This patch wasn't leaked but the original game was..and it technically wasn't an Epic employee anyways. It was someone who cooperated with them more like.
Do you mean JazzGruff/CloverGruff or me?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I woke up already. I think that CloverGruff/JazzGruff is the same person.
okay yea I think so too...I just didn't know you meant that. Sometimes you need to be clearer in expressing yourself and I don't mean making insanely long paragraphs either....

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
okay yea I think so too...I just didn't know you meant that. Sometimes you need to be clearer in expressing yourself and I don't mean making insanely long paragraphs either....
Like Unreal Tournament Redditors gave me tutorials in which there are 3DS Max,3DS Studio,3D Milkshape,but are those supporting .pdo files? How unfortunate that I was permanently banned in Old Unreal Forum besides 3DS2UNR tool I would suggest at least maybe BLEND2UNR.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Like Unreal Tournament Redditors gave me tutorials in which there are 3DS Max,3DS Studio,3D Milkshape,but are those supporting .pdo files? How unfortunate that I was permanently banned in Old Unreal Forum besides 3DS2UNR tool I would suggest at least maybe BLEND2UNR.
I don't know, there might be some plugins that support it but I have no clue.
Yes you're right a tool similar to 3DS2UNR would be very useful to have as a quick way to convert. You're right.

But yea they can't stand you at those places, as the guy you called "Edgy the Hedgy" said, you deserve to be banned, you and all your impersonators as well, when there were those friends of vulpes impersonating you on the forum. Not just them, but you too...

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't know, there might be some plugins that support it but I have no clue.
Yes you're right a tool similar to 3DS2UNR would be very useful to have as a quick way to convert. You're right.

But yea they can't stand you at those places, as the guy you called "Edgy the Hedgy" said, you deserve to be banned, you and all your impersonators as well, when there were those friends of vulpes impersonating you on the forum. Not just them, but you too...
It wasn't me in case of gamerzonenation2. I highly doubt that for instance both Vulpes and Ether from HEC Discord Server would even impresonate as me in Sonic Retro Forum. Also as it seems that GitHub creator of UT4X Converter once again discontinued such tool. It is hard to say of what even happened to Unreal Tournament Forum. Is it I mean would it be still available in Way Back Machine or not?

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It wasn't me in case of gamerzonenation2. I highly doubt that for instance both Vulpes and Ether from HEC Discord Server would even impresonate as me in Sonic Retro Forum. Also as it seems that GitHub creator of UT4X Converter once again discontinued such tool. It is hard to say of what even happened to Unreal Tournament Forum. Is it I mean would it be still available in Way Back Machine or not?
anything can be avaiable on wayback as long as someone makes a snapshot/archive of it at the time
Unfortunetely I wasn't fast enough myself.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Unreal 1995 Tech Demo don’t have as many tools as Unreal 1(final build). Anyway in social media for instance by reinterpreting someone else’s words in Facebook I heard in internet meme where Epic Games was a mother nursing first baby which Fortnite another second baby drowning it’s Paragon third baby is already devoured corpse underwater it’s Jazz Jackrabbit. And I heard such posted digital comment that government is paying them(Epic Games) to not do another Jazz Jackrabbit. Something like that.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Suuure. Why do you believe every rumor out there? Its most likely that someone wants them to do what they're doing now and thus they don't have time to focus on any retro stuff. I was even told that they would like to give attention to something older too, but they don't want to be monetizing the old titles and they don't have time to give it much thought etc.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Suuure. Why do you believe every rumor out there? It’s most likely that someone wants them to do what they're doing now and thus they don't have time to focus on any retro stuff. I was even told that they would like to give attention to something older too, but they don't want to be monetizing the old titles and they don't have time to give it much thought etc.
“No time and no bandwidth”-Cliff Bleszinski one of former Epic Games.

It was 12 years ago.

Last edited by Luke94,

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I hated that "bandwidth" phrase they used to say. Jay Wilbur told me something similar when I requested a research be done into releasing the level pack levels into public or the lost OEM version ones. "No bandwith" etc.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

At least posting links from Reddit makes some certain things clearer.
Rather than posting multiple links at once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol