Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
QUOTE said:
Japanese woman caught living in man's closet
By MARI YAMAGUCHI
Associated Press Writer

TOKYO — A homeless woman who sneaked into a man's house and lived undetected in his closet for a year was arrested in Japan after he became suspicious when food mysteriously began disappearing.

Police found the 58-year-old woman Thursday hiding in the top compartment of the man's closet and arrested her for trespassing, police spokesman Hiroki Itakura from southern Kasuya town said Friday.

The resident of the home installed security cameras that transmitted images to his mobile phone after becoming puzzled by food disappearing from his kitchen over the past several months.

One of the cameras captured someone moving inside his home Thursday after he had left, and he called police believing it was a burglar. However, when they arrived they found the door locked and all windows closed.

"We searched the house ... checking everywhere someone could possibly hide," Itakura said. "When we slid open the shelf closet, there she was, nervously curled up on her side."

The woman told police she had no place to live and first sneaked into the man's house about a year ago when he left it unlocked.

She had moved a mattress into the small closet space and even took showers, Itakura said, calling the woman "neat and clean."

Wow... I mean...wow
rofl2.gif

1 2

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Weird...anyway when we went out to the lake today my sister told us all about this story, she didn't mention that it was in Japan...I should've known, my sister always leaves out details and jumbles a good story, I hate it when she does, but that hasn't stopped her yet.

Either way, this guy must have a VERY strict routine in place if he's found no reason whatsoever--despite FOOD MISSING HABITUALLY FROM HIS KITCHEN FOR MONTHS AT A TIME--to check over his house and not a lot of common sense as I go through out our entire house and all the surrounding land atleast once a week, but i check the whole house once every day....regardless, this is bizarre and I'm sure that if this woman hadn't stayed so long that she could've gotten herself "together" and found somewhere else--maybe as a Nanny or something, I mean, anything is better than living in someones closet for a year--and why didn't he notice a doggone mattress missing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.