Hacking Japanese Wii U, American Games

lordtchola

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello everyone, i will buy a japanese wii u at the end of the year, unfortunately i won't be able to buy an american wii u, because of that, i would like to know, if somehow, there is a way for me to install american games, through the wup installer gx2 or loadiine, as i still don't have the wii u, i don't understand much about it, i would love it if someone could help me. Thank you

GABO1423

Half the man he used to be.
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
All of the main CFW options (Haxchi, CBHC, and Mocha) are completely region free. So you can install game backups and they will work perfectly. And there's Homebrew available to allow you to play game discs from other regions too. The region limitations are really only a thing on the vWii side of things. (But considering that Japan had the superior Virtual Console library, I think that you wouldn't mind that at all)

nosoyFEaDDiCT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
And there's Homebrew available to allow you to play game discs from other regions too.

Hi.
Umm, sorry but I'm new in Wii U modding and I'm having a hard time trying to play my american games on a japanese Wii U. Any advice, homebrew you can recommend?

I'm using Haxchi with OurLoader.

Last edited by nosoyFEaDDiCT,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)