Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
Fabis94 said:
Man, it pisses me off that i bought a DSi and then like just 1.5 years later without the DSi even reaching it's full potential they release a completely new console. I payed 280$ for my DSi (hardware isn't very cheap around here) and it was just a waste of cash.

I should get rid of it as fast as possible, so getting the 3DS would be much easier.

I recall telling many people not to buy DSi's, both online and off. The only people buying them should've mostly been those who didn't own another type of DS. Those who bought into DSi's knowing full-well they weren't a new system, but rather a very minor update of an old one have no reason to complain.

Oh really. All i remember was people that couldn't buy it were ranting about how stupid it is and what a waste of money it is. Also it wasn't intended to look like a revamped DSlite. I mean it had the camera, DSiWare and everything so it definitely was supposed to be something more than just a cosmetic upgrade.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit