Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image231.png

QUOTE said:
Famitsu has revealed that Sony and Konami are teaming up for a pair of limited edition PSP bundles to commemorate the March Japanese release of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.

The bundle will come with a limited edition camouflaged PSP, a strap, cloth, soft pouch, and a UMD copy of the game. Collectors and importers will have to shell out JP¥ 26,980 (US$ 296) for this bundle. It comes out in Japan the same day as the game.

Those with more cash to burn may also want to look into another Peace Walker bundle that's reportedly coming. This one has all of the stuff the bundle above contains plus dog tags, a booklet, and a serial numbered PSP stand. It's more expensive though at JP¥ 36,980 yen (US$ 405) and is exclusive to the Konamistyle store.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker comes out in Japan on March 18. North America and Europe will get it on May 25 and 27, respectively.

News Source: QuickJump

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's a shame that it's so expensive. If they'd launch a PSP-3000 with a copy of the game for about 150 euros I might get one. I've already bought Portable Ops to play on my sister's PSP. I'd like one of my own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: