Gaming Jam with the band discussion topic

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GH0ST said:
Stop whining it works just fine.

that is if you own the damn game unlike use people we don't...

on topic. i was hopeing this would be in english and now is the chance but what sucks through is no downloads for music and AP.

i have an idea i wonder if we could upload our own music from mp3's or something on the game? that would be sweet but i doubt that would happen.

also i'm on the betafirm ware of cyclon ds if that matters (which i doubt it will)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
is fixed for SCDS2
smile.gif

i posted the download link for the patch

have fun

EDIT: fixed but it doesn't save
frown.gif

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guh... I might seriously just buy it. I mean, how often does a game like this get localized?

If it doesnt get fixed by the weekend, I'll be buying it
wink.gif
And I'm so happy its out in the UK first for once :3

EDIT: And I mean fixed as in 'can work on AK2i/wood and save properly'.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
is fixed for SCDS2
smile.gif

i posted the download link for the patch

have fun

EDIT: fixed but it doesn't save
frown.gif

oh that sucks well i'll wait to monday or tuesday for the fix need to shoot some posses on red dead

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
currently playing the J version to pass the time for a patch to be released.
just playing some custom songs.

Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dangy said:
I personally can't wait for this game. I hear it's the end-all music game for DS owners.
biggrin.gif
D

Yea the game is awesome =P (if you know how to inject songs). I have never removed the game from my ds since i put it in (which is something like 2 years ago o.o)

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Archenyte said:
Dangy said:
I personally can't wait for this game. I hear it's the end-all music game for DS owners.
biggrin.gif
D

Yea the game is awesome =P (if you know how to inject songs). I have never removed the game from my ds since i put it in (which is something like 2 years ago o.o)

Was there an English release or what?
ohnoes.png

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
All it gives me is two black screens on my Cyclo. Guess it's back to Monster Racers and Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow while I wait for the inevitable patch. I've been hearing about the Japanese version (Daigasso Band Brothers?) for eons, everyone recommends it everywhere I go. But I never found a working version in any language I can comprehend.

Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dangy said:
Archenyte said:
Dangy said:
biggrin.gif
D

Was there an English release or what?
ohnoes.png

No, but the game is completely playable if you're only aiming to play the songs. I still don't know how to do chords in pro edit mode, but i don't think you'd be trying to create your own songs so early.

EDIT: a problem might be injecting songs into it though. You need to know the song databases (banbro.moero.info/up/ i think) and you need to learn how to navigate through the site + getting the passwords since they're all password protected. Most songs have the passwords in the video link below in the video/description. Also, sorry for the late reply =P.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Any news on a patch? I've been trying to get Barbara the Bat to speak english in the radio thing for ages by waiting for her to talk and pressing next if she speaks one word of Japanese, but it isn't working.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Drigz said:
Guys, are the BDX files working for Jam with the band? Anyone tried them yet?

...Yep they definitely are, I've been using downloaded songs with it for a while now
wink.gif

All you need to do is use bdxtool, load your save file in it and import any songs you want. But as people have said before, don't add more than 50 songs otherwise it won't work.

Drigz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
suruz said:
Drigz said:
Guys, are the BDX files working for Jam with the band? Anyone tried them yet?

...Yep they definitely are, I've been using downloaded songs with it for a while now
wink.gif

All you need to do is use bdxtool, load your save file in it and import any songs you want. But as people have said before, don't add more than 50 songs otherwise it won't work.

Thank you. It works like a charm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: One of my friends wants to do a pc wall build I'm like but you constantly complain about roaches lol