Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jak1001-610.jpg

Update: Sony has confirmed the news in a statement to Game Informer.

"We can confirm the Jak and Daxter Collection is coming and will have more news to share shortly," a spokesperson said.

Original Story: It appears Sony has yet another collection planned for release on PlayStation 3.

The German video games rating board USK recently listed Jak & Daxter Trilogy Edition for Europe. While the collection hasn't been officially announced, additional evidence surfaced early last month when a retailer listed the game for release next year.

icon11.gif
Source

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I had a discussion about those games in class. I personally haven't tried any of them out, but my friends seem to love it.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I had a discussion about those games in class. I personally haven't tried any of them out, but my friends seem to love it.

They were all pretty good. The only Jak games I don't like is X and the Lost Frontier. Didn't enjoy them.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the first jak and daxter turned me off i played a little bit of 2 and that turned me off so i never botherd with 3 i just wish they collection would have the twisted metal rip off LOL

soratheultima

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
YES YES YES!!! EPIC!!! :D *changes pants* now give me a kingdom hearts collection and i will shove my money to your face $ony XD jk jk but i would get it

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God, I loved the Jak and Daxter games. I played the crap out of those games; they were probably some of the best on the PS2.

I never picked up the spin off ones (Apparently they had a racing game, and some game not by naughty dog, and a PSP game focusing on Daxter - Didn't touch any of them, though the last one sounds like it could be great), but if this means that they are making a true sequel... color me one very happy man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)