I've made a guide on Gamebanana - tell me what you think!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Clouded Sun, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Clouded Sun
    OP

Clouded Sun GBAtemp Fan

Jun 13, 2016
    United States
    Hiya!

I absolutely love the progress everyone's been making towards the 3DS Custom Firmware and ROM hacking scene! GBATemp is definitely a large source for the 3DS community when it comes to lots of cool things. That being said, I thought to expand the scene of CFW - and eventually Smash 3DS modding to the folks at Gamebanana. Hopefully this will expand the network of people working on Smash 3DS modding and custom firmware and exploits.

I wanted to get you guys' opinion and criticisms of my Work In Progress Guide for Smash 3DS modding, and hopefully review how accurate my explanations are. I also want to know if I miscredited or should add any more credits to the ones I have listed.

Thanks a lot for taking your time to read this!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by Clouded Sun, Sep 1, 2016
  2. Sykoh

Sykoh Leader of the Brick Masterrace

Aug 21, 2015
    Your Bricked SYSNAND
  3. Clouded Sun
    OP

Clouded Sun GBAtemp Fan

Jun 13, 2016
    United States
    It's fixed, I accidentally embedded the image the wrong way.

EDIT: Edited the piece where it claims SaltySD only works with Luma 3DS, since now it works with Corbenik firmware. I still recommended Luma 3DS.

Last edited by Clouded Sun, Aug 31, 2016
  4. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    I don't understand why you're advertising this here or why you posted it in this section, but whatever.

5. iAqua

iAqua

Dec 7, 2015
    Antarctica
    Cool, you should really just paste the guide onto here ;p. Nice guide!

Last edited by iAqua, Aug 31, 2016
  6. Stevo_l33

Stevo_l33 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    Very nice! Never hurts having too many guides and tuts around!

7. Clouded Sun
    OP

Clouded Sun GBAtemp Fan

Jun 13, 2016
    United States
    Reading the description above it, I wanted feedback and a factcheck. I'm not blindly advertising here, if anywhere I'm advertising on Gamebanana though there are plenty of great guides here.
    Thanks! I did mean for this guide to be on Gamebanana, since there is a lack of guides (or anything) there, but I'll gladly open it up to GBATemp after I'm finished, since there's a big demand for it.

Stevo_l33 likes this.