Hacking I've made a guide on Gamebanana - tell me what you think!

Clouded Sun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya!

I absolutely love the progress everyone's been making towards the 3DS Custom Firmware and ROM hacking scene! GBATemp is definitely a large source for the 3DS community when it comes to lots of cool things. That being said, I thought to expand the scene of CFW - and eventually Smash 3DS modding to the folks at Gamebanana. Hopefully this will expand the network of people working on Smash 3DS modding and custom firmware and exploits.

I wanted to get you guys' opinion and criticisms of my Work In Progress Guide for Smash 3DS modding, and hopefully review how accurate my explanations are. I also want to know if I miscredited or should add any more credits to the ones I have listed.

Thanks a lot for taking your time to read this!

Last edited by Clouded Sun,

Clouded Sun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why you're advertising this here or why you posted it in this section, but whatever.

Reading the description above it, I wanted feedback and a factcheck. I'm not blindly advertising here, if anywhere I'm advertising on Gamebanana though there are plenty of great guides here.
Cool, you should really just paste the guide onto here ;p. Nice guide!
Very nice! Never hurts having too many guides and tuts around!
Thanks! I did mean for this guide to be on Gamebanana, since there is a lack of guides (or anything) there, but I'll gladly open it up to GBATemp after I'm finished, since there's a big demand for it.

Reactions: Stevo_l33

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: