Itunes Movies and TV shows

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by Jackreyes, Feb 12, 2008.

Feb 12, 2008

Itunes Movies and TV shows by Jackreyes at 1:30 AM (845 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Jackreyes

Jackreyes Newbie

I had some videos on my laptop already,
    i encoded them in MP4 format and added to itunes,
    much to my dismay they were added to the movies section, I can't move to TV Shows instead which is where they belong.

This is really getting on my nerves now because my movies are getting mixed up.

Any help?

2. notnarb

Member notnarb Not narbing it up

use a folder instead of that bloatware?

3. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
    Unless you have an iPhone or 3rd-gen Nano, theres no reason to be using iTunes.

4. Jackreyes

Jackreyes Newbie

u sure?
    I thought all ipods had to use itunes.

5. fischju

Member fischju Rehabilitated Jaywalker

United States
    It's pretty easy to use Winamp with iPods.

6. sfunk

Member sfunk GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    For OSX this does the trick I believe. http://www.them.ws/pad/ . I don't remember because I haven't had anything in mp4 format for awhile now. As for Windows programs that do the same thing? Well I can't help you there.

Edit: http://atomicparsley.sourceforge.net/ is the command line tool that the previous link utilized in order to do its job and it has a Windows binary for download. You are gonna have to use the command line though.

Edit2: Shit, I'm an idiot. Scroll down from the second link and there are a bunch of windows projects that'll enable you to edit the meta-data of mp4 files.

7. Jackreyes

Jackreyes Newbie

ok, i'll take a look later
    thanks